Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Why do drug stores have oral care aisles but no anal care ones? Why is one taboo and the other isn't?

I wanna keep my rear end in a top hat nice and clean but I don't want to use a loofah (or as Bill O'Reilly calls them: falafel). Does GBS have any good tips for keeping my brown eye pink?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Stop posting and it'll clean up in no time.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

don't it make my brown eye

don't it make my brown eye piiiiink

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Clamps McGraw posted:

don't it make my brown eye piiiiink

I didn't mean to eat you bad

Didn't know just what I had

But honey now I miss your stink

Don't it make your brown eye piiiiiink

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A spray bottle of bleach will ensure your anus is sparkling

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
mouths and butts are the same. if you turn a human upside down, they work the same way

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
eat more fiber. less pushing means less hemorrhoids

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

coincidentally, this is also how the french are born and live

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Because getting cavities sucks. So you should floss at least once a day and brush at least twice. Preferably, you should brush after every meal, but that's not the easiest thing to do. Also, due to the foods we eat, some people develop bad breath. Also, some people have sensitive teeth or are goobs that are easily marketed to. As such you get lots of toothpaste and floss choices. Then there is the bad breath issue.

See? Lots of ways to take care of your mouth and teeth.

With your rear end? You just wash it like the rest of your body.

I hope this clears up your confusion, OP. But I am guessing you don't bathe properly and have a stinky bhole.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It actually would have been really helpful in health class if they had gone over why you should push so hard when you poop and what those preparation H commercials are actually for.

I mean I learned later and know how to take care of myself now but drat once you're getting up in your higher 20's, the old sphincter just doesn't pop back into shape after a night of eating garbage like it used to when you were 15 and indestructible.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Jeza posted:

mouths and butts are the same. if you turn a human upside down, they work the same way

*gapes in amazement*

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jeza posted:

coincidentally, this is also how the french are born and live

gently caress you, we come from eggs just like you guys, stop trying to spread lies about us

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Toothbrush in pooper

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Back in school there was a dude who once told me he never washes inside his buttcrack in the shower because "that's what wiping your rear end is for" :chloe:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

Back in school there was a dude who once told me he never washes inside his buttcrack in the shower because "that's what wiping your rear end is for" :chloe:

If you wash your buttcrack you can get water in your anus which causes colon cancer hth

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

You'd think he'd done the opposite.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Creamed Cormp posted:

gently caress you, we come from eggs just like you guys, stop trying to spread lies about us

your country is a seething hive of lies and suppositories

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Blue Train posted:

If you wash your buttcrack you can get water in your anus which causes colon cancer hth

maybe if you point the jet directly into your sphincter but I like to think I have a little more self-control

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Whenever I see someone who doesn't have a detachable/secondary shower head in their home it really makes me wonder how they acceptably clean their rear end in a top hat

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Whenever I see someone who doesn't have a detachable/secondary shower head in their home it really makes me wonder how they acceptably clean their rear end in a top hat

wire wool wrapped round a rough loofah on a piece of dowel

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

What can be done about hair around the anus? If the poo is soft its like making GBS threads through a hair net.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
steel wool and scouring powder

e: it also solves the hair problem

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

TheMostFrench posted:

What can be done about hair around the anus? If the poo is soft its like making GBS threads through a hair net.

be a man and wax it off

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

TheMostFrench posted:

I'm very hairy and have never had this issue so I would say it's a diet thing

Hamburger Sandwich
Nov 24, 2007
If you get mud on your hands do you just wipe it off with a dry paper towel?

Yeah, I thought so.

Makes you think

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Big Pharma doesn't want you to have a clean rear end in a top hat. They're waiting to release a product that will keep it clean permanently, but at an exhorbitant cost which will cause those too poor to afford this product to become outcasts. In desperation, they will look to the very same pharmaceutical companies for help, and will allow themselves to be enslaved and used for testing and organ harvesting, essentially becoming human cattle. This is their long term plan.

They also make your butt smelly with chemicals in the drinking water, gvt is in on it.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I didn't read the thread op but the title made me chuckle :-) thank you God bles

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jeza posted:

your country is a seething hive of lies and suppositories

the french like to take their medicine up the rear end

americans like to take their medicine and then take it up the rear end

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I use a sonicare butt brush FYI

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
always wipe front to back
always use a different washcloth for each section

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
john waters gave me a packet of anal bleach once

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Maya Fey posted:

*gapes in amazement*

"The people were amazed at his doctrine"

humans are gross + bad

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

same as in the other thread OP, i only consume soylent, so my excreta comes in the form of rounded plasticky lozenges

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

You gotta wash in there. Got to.

This thread is reminding me of another GBS thread where some goon said (in jest, I hope) that he would take showers after making GBS threads but wouldn't wipe first. So he'd just take a poo poo and then hop right in the shower :barf:.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just rear end blast your anus with a stream of molten water, sanctifying it in pain and heat

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I don’t think Bill Oreilly misspoke when he said “falafel”.

I have rubbed my rear end in a top hat with many things, and can say that few can provide the bold texture and delicate spiciness that a locally procured falafel does. They also taste great.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Ginette Reno posted:

You gotta wash in there. Got to.

This thread is reminding me of another GBS thread where some goon said (in jest, I hope) that he would take showers after making GBS threads but wouldn't wipe first. So he'd just take a poo poo and then hop right in the shower :barf:.

there was a goon in A/T who got on board with the "not using shampoo improves your hair" fad and then decided, by analogy, that not wiping your rear end would be better for your rear end than wiping

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
if you're diet's right you don't really need to wipe or wash and your stools smell like steak au poivre

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

get some soap up in there, spread those cheeks and bend over. not a difficult concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Get an electric toothbrush, for your rear end in a top hat.

• Locked thread