Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Beefeater posted:

Dude's just asking a question. I thought that's what we did in GBS. :confused:

Sometimes my philosophical questions befuddle the average man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I am, if nothing else, profoundly average.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Women can't be spies because the sharks would smell the tampon blood and eat them

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Conch Shell Corp posted:

Women can't be spies because the sharks would smell the tampon blood and eat them

Nobody is spying on the ocean except David Attenborough

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Skypie posted:

What about Davey Jones you idiot

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Skypie posted:

We'll never find Atlantis without throwing spies in the ocean and women are clearly not cut out for the job. (See above - periods and sharks for reference)

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Beefeater posted:

We'll never find Atlantis without throwing spies in the ocean and women are clearly not cut out for the job. (See above - periods and sharks for reference)

James Cameron is spending millions of dollars to invent fantastic new technology that allows women to be dropped to deeper and deeper parts of the ocean

Beer Hall Putz
Sep 10, 2005

Unpleasent snacking
Maybe all women walking about outside are spies, and all the real ones are prisoners in a small cave.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Lowtax posted:

James Cameron is spending millions of dollars to invent fantastic new technology that allows women to be dropped to deeper and deeper parts of the ocean

Scientists believe that by the year 2024, with proper funding and research, nearly half of all women could be placed underwater

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Flies are spies, guys

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Lowtax posted:

Davy Jones is from the ocean.

He's president of the ocean. They elected him after the revolution that killed Poseidon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYg8vDTmkc

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Davy Jones is from the ocean.

He's president of the ocean. They elected him after the revolution that killed Poseidon.

I thought Aquaman ran poo poo down there. I can't keep up with ocean politics.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lowtax posted:

Scientists believe that by the year 2024, with proper funding and research, nearly half of all women could be placed underwater

They think they are being so sneaky, those lady spies. It's not like we can't just stand at the beach and see them down there.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Beefeater posted:

I thought Aquaman ran poo poo down there. I can't keep up with ocean politics.

Depends on which Aquaman, the one that was overly homosexual or the angry new one who has a harpoon for a hand and is a gritty antihero

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

weg posted:

They think they are being so sneaky, those lady spies. It's not like we can't just stand at the beach and see them down there.

ME: (from the sunny shores of the beach) spy on THIS (flips the bird)
WOMAN TRAPPED IN JAMES CAMERON'S UNDERWATER SUBMERGIBLE: I should've never messed with the best, now I shall die like the rest, glub glub

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
In the American serial "Totally Spies" they prove that teen girls can be spies.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think one situation where it wouldn’t be good to be a female spy would be if you were running a campaign to psychologically train a target, like one where you would initiate penis to body contact with the target in everyday situations, like if they’re buying food or in a restaraunt and you dress up as a gross person and put your dick on them to discourage them from eating or going out in public, not having a dick would probably be a hinderance. Because you really have to straddle someone to put your oval office on them and that would be hard to pass off as just a little oopsie. :thunk:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

scott zoloft posted:

In the American serial "Totally Spies" they prove that teen girls can be spies.

heh I only listen to vinyl

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Yeah well get a load of THIS

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Think about this, if you were a lady spy you could be like "hello Mr diplomat, give to me all of the secrets"
And he would have to in order to be polite to a lady it's basically a fool proof plan.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Big Beef City posted:

Think about this, if you were a lady spy you could be like "hello Mr diplomat, give to me all of the secrets"
And he would have to in order to be polite to a lady it's basically a fool proof plan.

That's misogynistic though, now you have to be politically correct and if a woman asks you for something, you should hit her

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
op have you seen spy kids

carmen is clearly the successful one

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

unpleasantly turgid posted:

op have you seen spy kids

carmen is clearly the successful one

I dunno, all she does is movies for the Hallmark network these days (which I didn't even know existed until five minutes ago).

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lowtax posted:

ME: (from the sunny shores of the beach) spy on THIS (flips the bird)
WOMAN TRAPPED IN JAMES CAMERON'S UNDERWATER SUBMERGIBLE: I should've never messed with the best, now I shall die like the rest, glub glub

The lady spies have a secret base in the Marianas Trench, aka Earth's vagina.

They keep track of men on giant screen in the Situation Womb.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
Quite sure I saw a woman spy today but then again it could have just been a man

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

redm posted:

Quite sure I saw a woman spy today but then again it could have just been a man

You can't be sure until you get up close, and by then it's too late, the woman spy has all your internet passwords

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

death sext posted:

You can't be sure until you get up close, and by then it's too late, the woman spy has all your internet passwords

I have all my passwords encrypted in plain text in the same file as all your credit card numbers

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lowtax posted:

I have all my passwords encrypted in plain text in the same file as all your credit card numbers

That's just crazy enough that it might work!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Lowtax posted:

Davey Jones died so he's obviously not a good spy now is he!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Skypie posted:

Davey Jones died so he's obviously not a good spy now is he!!

That's what he WANTS you to think

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

my dear, if women can't be spies then why does that rear end have a license to kill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Noblesse Obliged posted:

my dear, if women can't be spies then why does that rear end have a license to kill?

It's an assassin.

• Locked thread