Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Chrs Gry posted:

this thread convinced me so I ordered the PS4 version off Amazon

hi5 cmdr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

elite: dangerous is really just a winamp visualization plugin.

it’s basically space euro truck simulator

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Silver Alicorn posted:

there's guns and stuff but idk why you'd bother with that

There's a war in vadimo between the fuel rats mischief and some jerks, please take battleships to Vadimo 3 conflict zones and fight for the fuel rats thanks yall

E: this is pve war and you can do it in pg/solo

I am doing combats to unlock enginerds, so I can build a better racing ship

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Oh and just a reminder if you get bored in the game you can always join the fuel rats, the mischief is v.chill

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Some murder hobo was hanging out by the fuel rats home station, so a bunch of fuel rats ganged up on them, parked near them, and fired refuelling limpets at them til the ganker got bored :D

• Locked thread