Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
run into to the store with a gun ad a mask yelling, "this is a robbery! gimme all your money!"

then while everyone is distracted have a friend just walk the ham out the back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolkfolk
Love is the stuff inside.

Capri Sun Tzu

by Reene
Violin case. For easy concealment and more importantly respect

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I would commandeer one of those fancy circular clothing racks and utilize it for recon in a supermarket whereupon I would abscond with a ham, 1 each in a clandestine manner. I am unable at this time to provide further details as the information is compartmentalized and you are not displaying proper need to know credentials, have a nice day

*you are standing alone*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

move into the ham store. everything in the store is now yours, because it's in your house.

"my house, my ham" is a good phase for dealing with anyone who gives you a hard time

Machai

Apply for job in the deli department, befriend loss prevention to learn their secrets, then sneak it out with my superior access to the merchandise as well as knowledge of camera dead zones and rear door usability.

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

with brash confidence I’d head straight for the butcher. asking for 68lbs of rump. 22 lbs of belly. a pair of rib racks. 7lbs of headcheeae. four pickled pigs feet. an assortment of sauasage, brawts and pork rinds that tip the scale north of 136lbs. with my cart full, move on to automotive. here is where my craft really comes in. working from the rump forward, I’d duck tap and jb weld id craft Babe the pig. you might be asking, “how’d you sneak in enough make up to make the lump of meat appear on the brink of animation?” id really like to answer at length, but this is where my edge comes in and I don’t really like giving away trade secrets. let’s just say I bring in some outside supplies via secret shoe compartments.

now with my totally bitche babe facsimile, I open up my instore photo booth. I’d offer 3 for 2 deals, over unders, the works. the word of mouth would whip this community into a frenzy, pushing lines around the block. part way through this pop up party, I’d humbly suggest to the store manager that we need to feed this crowd, build up good will and help generate more profits! blown away by this marketing masterpiece, the manager would be quick to appease me.

now here comes the siou falls hustle.

I’d quickly suggest ham and cheese sandwhichs. particularly freshly cut while baked ham. in the chaos of the situation, I’d make my move. cutting and dicing so fast, not even a Las Vegas pit boss could keep track of the hams I’m going through. coyly, I’d palm a ham. [it may sound improbable, but I took a seminary from David Blaine back in aught 6] using the fresh tray of ham and cheese sandwiches to distract the crowd as I insert the palmed ham into the Babe statue*.

after the long day of pic taking and sandwhich eating, I’d do the right thing (being a Star Scout and all) and help them clean up. after taking care of the perimeter and cleaning off some of the windows, I’d ask for a hand tossing out the Babe statue. with tr help of Bruce and Joel from produce we’d heave that sucker up and into the dumpster.

later that night, I’d go back and retrieve my ham.

*now, the careful reader will remember that the original construction of the Babe statue did not include ham.

alnilam

rump buttman posted:

with brash confidence I’d head straight for the butcher. asking for 68lbs of rump. 22 lbs of belly. a pair of rib racks. 7lbs of headcheeae. four pickled pigs feet. an assortment of sauasage, brawts and pork rinds that tip the scale north of 136lbs. with my cart full, move on to automotive. here is where my craft really comes in. working from the rump forward, I’d duck tap and jb weld id craft Babe the pig. you might be asking, “how’d you sneak in enough make up to make the lump of meat appear on the brink of animation?” id really like to answer at length, but this is where my edge comes in and I don’t really like giving away trade secrets. let’s just say I bring in some outside supplies via secret shoe compartments.

now with my totally bitche babe facsimile, I open up my instore photo booth. I’d offer 3 for 2 deals, over unders, the works. the word of mouth would whip this community into a frenzy, pushing lines around the block. part way through this pop up party, I’d humbly suggest to the store manager that we need to feed this crowd, build up good will and help generate more profits! blown away by this marketing masterpiece, the manager would be quick to appease me.

I’d quickly suggest ham and cheese sandwhichs. particularly freshly cut while baked ham. in the chaos of the situation, I’d make my move. cutting and dicing so fast, not even a Las Vegas pit boss could keep track of the hams I’m going through. coyly, I’d palm a ham. [it may sound improbable, but I took a seminary from David Blaine back in aught 6] using the fresh tray of ham and cheese sandwiches to distract the crowd as I insert the palmed ham into the Babe statue*.

after the long day of pic taking and sandwhich eating, I’d do the right thing (being a Star Scout and all) and help them clean up. after taking care of the perimeter and cleaning off some of the windows, I’d ask for a hand tossing out the Babe statue. with tr help of Bruce and Joel from produce we’d heave that sucker up and into the dumpster.

*now, the careful reader will remember that the original construction of the Babe statue did not include ham.

Jaded Burnout

I have beef with all these ham-fisted ideas for chickens that'll get you caught red-hamded by some pigs on a steak-out.

wearing a lampshade

throw a sick spiral ham for the winning touchdown and then eat it in celebration

joke_explainer

You need to bring something that weighs precisely as much as the ham to switch out on the ham pedestal, otherwise you will set off the traps

joke_explainer

rump buttman posted:

alnilam

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/03/31/suspect-apprehended-after-escaping-police/

CONNELLSVILLE (KDKA) — A man who police know as the “ham-burglar” had to be rescued after his arrest Saturday when he tried to make a break for it by jumping into a river.
The young man is known to police in Fayette and Westmoreland counties as “the ham-burglar.” Last April, authorities nabbed him on camera stealing $450 worth of hams from the Shop ‘n Save in Youngwood.

Someone has been workshopping ideas for this thread.....

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

alnilam posted:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/03/31/suspect-apprehended-after-escaping-police/

CONNELLSVILLE (KDKA) — A man who police know as the “ham-burglar” had to be rescued after his arrest Saturday when he tried to make a break for it by jumping into a river.
The young man is known to police in Fayette and Westmoreland counties as “the ham-burglar.” Last April, authorities nabbed him on camera stealing $450 worth of hams from the Shop ‘n Save in Youngwood.

Someone has been workshopping ideas for this thread.....

I believe this man was blackmailed into committing this crime by some ham-crazed mastermind. My local pawn shop limits ham sales to two hams at a time, and most pawns have a 0-2 ham limit. Anyone stealing hams in bulk is either being blackmailed or is operating on a commission basis for someone who knows how to fence them.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

"Can you move the baked hams afterwards? I don't know nobody that can move baked hams."

"No problem. We got guys waitin' for it."

"What happened to Hamcellus Hamilton? Didn't he always move your baked hams?

"He's doin' twenty years in Hamville Pen."

"Twenty years? Holy God. What for?"

"He was ham-fisted."

*co-written by Quentin Tarantino*

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

City of Glompton

Twenty Four posted:

As narrated by David Attenborough:

"Much like a flock of birds or herd of water buffalo, Ham Stealers prefer safety in numbers, and stick together for safety. During ham season, a single Ham Stealer would not succeed on their own, but as a group, they have their best chances of survival. Gathering at a supermarket around the deli, each one eyes up a ham, selecting their prospective bounty based on both weight and price. Once they have made their selection, they know based on countless years of instinct, that it is time to migrate."

"As the first Ham Stealer makes their way towards the exit, the others follow, picking up pace as they go and forming a stampede. The Cashiers notice, and the noble Alpha Manager swings in to lead the hunt. As the herd comes to a corner on aisle six, one unfortunate dad Ham Stealer loses his way and veers off to the pharmacy, forgetting what his wife sent him to the store for. Unfortunately, his journey ends here."

"Upon nearing the exit, most of the Ham Stealers make their way to the parking lot and safety. However one small ham hungry child is not so lucky, barely able to carry her ham on her own, she stumbles. As the Alpha Manager swoops down and catches her, she makes an unfortunate sacrifice for the good of the herd."

"Thus is the way of these noble beasts, ham season after ham season. Once again, the circle of ham continues."

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Twenty Four

I lost my internet or the forums did for a few, but I'm glad to have someone who does such great voice work recognize my text attempt at the greatest nature narrator ever.

Love ya CoG, I'd collaborate to steal a ham with you anytime!

FluffieDuckie

bump

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogue23

Son, I am disappoint.
1. call the store manager on the phone, tell him that you're from the State Police and to remain Calm.

2. tell him to close the office door so as not to alert the staff.

3. have the manager bring the staff into the office one at a time and have him or her perform a full body search on each employee for stolen coupons and illegal narcotics.

While the staff was distracted in this violation of their 4th amendment rights, I would fly a quad-copter rigged with a harpoon in to the store, spear the ham with the harpoon and airlift that delicious ham into my drop-zone

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread