Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax

by Skyl3lazer
Xbox status updates tell me which of my friends are scoring chevos in slime rancher

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Makes, you think, what if we are the slime rancher and slime rancher is real? I'm deep as hell.

----------------

redm

slime rancher is my favorite doritos flavor

sig by Manifisto

Rushi

by Smythe

Lowtax posted:

Xbox status updates tell me which of my friends are scoring chevos in slime rancher

and why aren't YOU hmm?

----------------

FutonForensic

This season of Great British Bakeoff seems like an accurate representation of the ever-increasing disparity in wealth, what with these cakes failing to rise, much like my wages, and what all

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Splatmaster posted:

"1001 BYOBrabian Nights"

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
an a/v club longform on the role of illegal party toilets in 1970s new york arthouse cinema.

"we knew the risks, but we thought we was invincible." says grundly brundo, famous auteur who is only remembered for being friends with famous people. "me and warhol would have contests to see who could stay in them the longest. he always won, that wiseacre."

crimes

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Ash: "I came here to discuss Donald Trump's presidency, debate mass shootings, shine a light on pervasive sexual assault, and chew bubblegum.... and I'm all out of bubblegum. "

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Twenty Four posted:

Stupid detective pikachu asked to name the killer in court and just keeps saying his own dumb name.

uh detective pikachu talks, friend

he still should have been voiced by danny devito

take the moon

by sebmojo

Jolo posted:

Ash: "I came here to discuss Donald Trump's presidency, debate mass shootings, shine a light on pervasive sexual assault, and chew bubblegum.... and I'm all out of bubblegum. "

"detective pikachu, you electrocute every perp. you're a loose cannon!" - bureau chief ash ketchum

----------------

Twenty Four

food court bailiff posted:

uh detective pikachu talks, friend

he still should have been voiced by danny devito

Danny Devito in his most embarrassing and demoralizing role, looking completely defeated, forced to wear a pikachu suit in his role in a live action dramatization.

He still wins an award for best supporting actor, deservingly.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Twenty Four posted:

Danny Devito in his most embarrassing and demoralizing role, looking completely defeated, forced to wear a pikachu suit in his role in a live action dramatization.

He still wins an award for best supporting actor, deservingly.

Very relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZS73wMx6Vk

"What are you, a man-cheetah? ... Cool."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Guys I just like, did a massive bong rip and was just sort of scrolling through my social media and you know what I found?

BAM!

https://news.avclub.com/ <----smoking gun right there! :peanut:

This is what that mad man on the first page was trying to warn us about!

I'm gonna load up at the Poke' Store in case things get out of hand

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

Very relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZS73wMx6Vk

"What are you, a man-cheetah? ... Cool."

lol never seen this but he has a ham at the end, he would have great advice for the ham stealing thread

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
lowtax can i write a frontpage article about detective pikachu inspiring a guerilla pokemon revolt. i would also write front page articles about not that. i've got one article about forgotten types of stupid magic, like tyromancy, which is "cheese magic." bored & horny dairy maids would write the names of dudes on slices of cheese & whichever got mouldy first was the one they'd gently caress.

let me write a front page article.

crimes

Manifisto

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

bored & horny dairy maids

tfw you discover your spouse is a tyromancer because of the ads that get served on their pc

FluffieDuckie

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

lowtax can i write a frontpage article about detective pikachu inspiring a guerilla pokemon revolt. i would also write front page articles about not that. i've got one article about forgotten types of stupid magic, like tyromancy, which is "cheese magic." bored & horny dairy maids would write the names of dudes on slices of cheese & whichever got mouldy first was the one they'd gently caress.

let me write a front page article.

Please take this convo up directly with our friend lowtax in pms.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Koishi Komeiji

Ash vs Evil Dead was a documentary man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Ash vs Evil Dead was a documentary man.

Wait- so it wasn't an autobiography of Abraham Lincoln? Well ain't that a load of klaatu veraata niktu!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread