Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

It is interesting that orbital mechanics still works to predict exactly when an eclipse will happen even though the moon is not real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It’s as if the moon and an aircraft are on opposite sides of some kind of atmosphere perhaps?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I’m not a dumb bitch though so I have no idea about how things work.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

VitalSigns posted:

It is interesting that orbital mechanics still works to predict exactly when an eclipse will happen even though the moon is not real.

I mean if the moon was fake they could just have it happen when the math says it should happen to keep up the illusion

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Telsa Cola posted:

I mean if the moon was fake they could just have it happen when the math says it should happen to keep up the illusion

Oh yeah if the theory is the government makes eclipses happen.

I thought the implication was that the moon is the government's fake explanation for some other natural phenomenon that really causes eclipses since ancient peoples also recorded eclipses long before NASA existed. But the governments could have faked those accounts I guess

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The moon blocking the sun is the governments lie. The reality is that a giant and omnipotent god is blocking the sun with his testicles.

I believe there is even newly filmed video of the real phenomenon, if you do a google search.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Ah, the Mexican eclipse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

The moon blocking the sun is the governments lie. The reality is that a giant and omnipotent god is blocking the sun with his testicles.

.....Swii-ing Loooooow....Sweet Char-ree-ah-ahhhhts...