Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

tonight we commemorate ten charged years of jo’ing with our bros and glowing white-hot crystals. here’s to hoping the next ten are even more powerful. may everyone’s crystals shine true :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

RIP craigslist personals

so many jo bros wander the wilderness, crystals uncharged and howling mournfully for their mate.
the silver light of the moon only serves to highlight the meloncholic glimmer of discarded jo crystals.
instead of dew, the grass is wet with the tears of mustachioed angels.
angels who have lost their wings.

squirt exists and i've been getting way more hits on it now that craigslist is dead.

worry not friend, jo crystals are still being charged, but now you can poz your neg hole while eating rear end (no gay) as well.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Holy poo poo

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:eyepop::fh:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

(Sexual) Tyrannosaurus!!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Prav posted:

you keep track of strange things, op

my buddy got drunk one night years ago and looked it up and set a reminder three years into the future and it paid off today

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

boner confessor posted:

my buddy got drunk one night years ago and looked it up and set a reminder three years into the future and it paid off today

i do this too, op. there’s a very special fifteen year anniversary coming up this summer

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
does a JO crystal work long distance as long as you're both JOing at the same time? asking for a friend

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

Tetracube posted:

does a JO crystal work long distance as long as you're both JOing at the same time? asking for a friend

/r/jobuds/

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
wasn’t there a jerk off craigslist post about model trains

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Tetracube posted:

for sale: jo crystal entangling

charge your crystal in tandem with our quantum entangling services

$25 per crystal $40/2 group discounts only available if group shows up to jo (JO entangling services are very strenuous)

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sand Dan posted:

/r/jobuds/

I expected a joke subreddit when I went there

quote:

Killer titties... but so need to kiss and suck on the little tit, to get it to grow to the size of the other biggie!!! Might take me every night, but I would so enjoy providing the treatments!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

let it mellow posted:

wasn’t there a jerk off craigslist post about model trains

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

this is far too funny to be real

JoshGuitar
Oct 25, 2005

Tetracube posted:

It does, but only if you both sing "Somewhere Out There".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I want a JO crystal buddy now :(

• Locked thread