Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku Pants
View Results

• Locked thread
A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Elephant Ambush posted:

*picture of famous historical figure next to a quote of something that historical figure never said shared blindly and without question or research*

"Liberals? Ha! If I live to 100 years old I will never understand how a man could call himself a liberal. Investigate anyone who calls themselves a Democrat, especially if that person were a crooked woman, they make the African-Americans vote Democrat as a new form of slavery!" - Abraham Lincoln

WHO ARE YOU TO ARGUE WITH HONEST ABE????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Polo shirt tucked into jeans, tennis shoes, suit jacket, ball cap.

It’s like a four year old raided Dad’s closet.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Batterypowered7 posted:

High cost of healthcare is actually cool and good.

*grunt* this fat rich man loving me in the rear end is actually *unff* a sign that *ugggg* the country is doing well!

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Lauryn Hill approaching dangerous levels of miseducation

Festus The Fetus
Mar 8, 2010

Rad-daddio posted:

The pipestone thing sounds a lot like the Order of the Arrow fraternity that's in Boy Scouts. I was in it, and I can now see the potential for abuse and coverup. Their thing sounds like some kind of elaborate cover for pedophilia. I wonder if it spawned from OA.

That's what it reminded me of too. I wasn't in OA or a scout for that matter, but my dad was. The way he described it they just slapped you as hard as they could a couple of times on the shoulders in a ritual at night out in the woods. I think they had to run out there blindfolded or something too.

It honestly doesn't sound that different then fraternity hazing I had to do.

Edit: OA I mean not that creepy poo poo from the other post.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Wild T posted:

Polo shirt tucked into jeans, tennis shoes, suit jacket, ball cap.

It’s like a four year old dad raided Dad’s closet.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

We haven't seen the Obama sex tape. It's true.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Time to boycott ABC until they bring back Roseanne, who is a 100% True American PATRIOT who bled red, white, and blue from the day she was born!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jun 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Who is John Galt indeed.

• Locked thread