Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku Pants
View Results

• Locked thread
Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Original OP

-----

I have a lot of moeny and I am sick of giving it away to Uncle Sam for poors to buy lobsters. I mostly post about how lovely taxes are on facebook and I own libtards hard with sick conservative memes.

If I give away 5 quarters it feels like less despite how I would be paying more. loving owned libs.

In fact you dumb libs are so dumb you don't realize taxes don't pay for anything. That's right, absolutely nothing!

Only liberal suckers pay for services.

Ron Paul 2012

-----

New Content

I keep a token conservative on Facebook so I have firsthand access to hot takes like these:

and one of my favorite from the previous thread:

Feel free to pretend or just post your own!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*posts a poo poo load of quotes by orwell*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
At top of page: "All opinions are welcome here, no safe spaces" :smug:

All subsequent posts are me having a temper tantrum about other people's opinions.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Lots and lots and lots of "Why should we listen to Millennials when they eat Tide pods?!?!?!" posted by a millennial.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
"Net Liberation" they total value of liberation measured in kiloeagles to show how free you are.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Now look, I'm not a racist, but

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

property taxes, ie. people who owned poo poo paid for schools

and the federal government got it's money from customs, which was enough for the army and navy and poo poo because there were no military industrial complex

i havent yet met a jay peg i couldnt outsmart

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Tide pods, abortion, guns, and pictures of flags.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

"Net Liberation" they total value of liberation measured in kiloeagles to show how free you are.

Maybe he was talking about the Internet.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Extra Large Marge posted:

Tide pods, abortion, guns, and pictures of flags.

ill take things your parents should have had more of for :10bux: alex

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

ChubbyChecker posted:

and the federal government got it's money from customs, which was enough for the army and navy and poo poo because there were no military industrial complex

Except there was? The Last Samurai poo poo was based on the Perry Expedition, OWNED AGAIN LIBTARD.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Our sales pitches were way better too, after getting rejected we came back with a fleet and threat of war if they didn't buy our guns.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Except there was? The Last Samurai poo poo was based on the Perry Expedition, OWNED AGAIN LIBTARD.

yeah and you need like a shitload of smart bombs to defeat some weebs with sabres

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Or anything from the Being Conservative page on Facebook, really.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Muh 6 Gorillion, duh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

RINO RINO RINO!!!!!!!!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

just imagine an insincere call for decorum sandwiched between plans for executing every woman who has had an abortion

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
306 to 232.

Scoreboard mother fucker!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Wall Balls posted:

just imagine an insincere call for decorum sandwiched between plans for executing every woman who has had an abortion

Hey now. Don't forget about bombing the doctors who did the abortions.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Not gonna dig that poo poo up, but imagine a conservative shitpage, called something like "The Patriarchy", posting an article on "why white women prefer white men", and one comment from a shitfan who says "What's so bad about interracial marriage? I married an asian", 50 replies to the tune of "race traitor", "you're killing your bloodline" (by having kids???), and then my conduit into this insane world posts "No one is saying it's bad, just that most people prefer their own race".

Honestly I kinda stopped using facebook after that. Felt like it peaked and would be downhill from there.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Bernie couldn't even win his party's vote, he'd have never beaten Trump.

(I love watching leftbook vs rightbook groups go loving berserk at each other, it is the best reality entertainment)

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

David Hogg is the real nazi. Libtards = owned

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Posts picture of Melania Trump. Image macro ITS HERE TURN!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

So let me get this straight....

Democrats

1) Want College and Healthcare To Be Free
2) Want Minimum Wage to Be Increased
3) Want to Open Our Borders
4) Want to Reduce our Troops
5) Want to Ban Guns

Hmmmm, sure sounds like they want to create a generation of super healthy, liberal-indoctrinated illegals to TAKE OVER THE USA.

They can come for my guns, but LORD KNOWS I will fight them until my last breath! Your avocado toast sure is gonna look funny..... with a bullet in it!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Oscar Wild posted:

Posts picture of Melania Trump. Image macro ITS HERE TURN!

Posts pictures of Melania Trump at glamorous stages photo op

Post picture of Michelle Obama mid sentence on a windy day in bad lighting with a smudged camera lens

FINALLY GOT A FIRST LADY TO BE PROUD OF

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Proud to be white! So sick of these thug welfare queens, illegal immigrants and dirty mooslimes getting everything! No, I’m not a racist. YOU’RE the racist for even bringing up race to begin with!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

OldTennisCourt posted:

Posts pictures of Melania Trump at glamorous stages photo op

Post picture of Michelle Obama mid sentence on a windy day in bad lighting with a smudged camera lens

FINALLY GOT A FIRST LADY TO BE PROUD OF

Michelle Obama told us we were fat, created OBAMA LUNCHES, and said she wasn't proud of America until her husband, that uppity street thug Obama, was President.

Melania Trump doesn't talk, is beautiful, and is always super proud of America. Also I can jerk off to many of her pictures.

Advantage: Republicans!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Wild T posted:

Proud to be white! So sick of these thug welfare queens, illegal immigrants and dirty mooslimes getting everything! No, I’m not a racist. YOU’RE the racist for even bringing up race to begin with!

Moslem? You mean the Muhajideen?

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
*literally just can not shut the gently caress up about Obama*

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Vastarien posted:

*literally just can not shut the gently caress up about Hillary*

Fixed that for you.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Excuse me, do you have a moment to hear about the works of Ayn Rand?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
*Posts objective facts*

*Watches libtards meltdown because it doesn't fit their stupid, fairytale worldfview*

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Someone posts an article about a black man killed by police

~smashes against door and kramer stumbles into room, smashing vases and getting poo poo everywhere~

"LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THESE CRIME STATISTICS!"

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

High cost of healthcare is actually cool and good.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*someone posts a dumb thing a liberal said in 1993*
"Ha! loving owned, liberals!"
*someone posts a dumb thing a conservative said on live unedited TV merely seconds ago*
":qq:F-loving progressives always dredging up the past!:qq:"

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Who What Now posted:

*someone posts a dumb thing a liberal said in 1993*
"Ha! loving owned, liberals!"
*someone posts a dumb thing a conservative said on live unedited TV merely seconds ago*
":qq:F-loving progressives always dredging up the past!:qq:"

it's almost as though there's a different thread for each for this very reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

extra stout posted:

it's almost as though there's a different thread for each for this very reason

You know this is an ironic thread, right?

• Locked thread