Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

I read the title as FeelsBiederman originally. :eng99:

Lol

spb posted:

Yo whatsup Felix. Don't listen to these cuck f gay slurs, your funny as all hell. Love your takes on the middle East and the uh Balkans. Anyway, hit me up if you want to hang out in Brooklyn at one of those cool bars with the lights. Peaoce

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Jesus lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

He’s epic.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“Ween”" post="“483724678”"]
You are locked in a room and forced to listen to Patrick Kleptic or Chapo Trap House for the rest of your life
[/quote]

Chapo easily.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lol at the posts

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao at everything

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Bump.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*hearing an insanely bad laugh*

That's Felix Biederman, the god of war.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ween posted:

You are locked in a room and forced to listen to Patrick Kleptic or Chapo Trap House for the rest of your life

STep 1) Kill self
Step 2) Become a ghost unable to go to the afterlife until all podcasts are destroyed forever

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

screw it. go on felix, i'll watch your drat mgs LP. i can gently caress with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

• Locked thread