Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Felix, if you're reading this, I think you would fit in perfectly with Imp Zone. I know you read SA, so you should finally join the perfect subforum for you. This isn't a joke or ironic in any way, I think it would be awesome if you joined us.

I'm a big fan of internet celebrity Felix Biederman (https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic) of Chapo Trap House fame. I think he would fit in perfectly with the Imp community. What do you think? Post your support below.

Let's get this man an account!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nah I'm good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pass

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Did I ask for trolls?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I hear Virgil Texas has a few extra copies of Killing Floor to give away.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I listened to 5 seconds of that podcast and heard the worst laugh a human being could ever have and turned it off forever. Anyone who listens to that poo poo is straight up braindead. Beecock.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I listened to 5 seconds of that podcast and heard the worst laugh a human being could ever have and turned it off forever. Anyone who listens to that poo poo is straight up braindead. Beecock.

Turn your volume on. Topic unlocked.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Crapo Crap House

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Felix if you even think about gaming with the Imp Zone I will straight up kill your rear end.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

is he the fat marxist who talks like someone who learned to speak from microsoft sam or the fat marxist that sounds like if foghorn leghorn came from the bronx

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Actually let him post here so I can ask him for money

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It's cool to poo poo over everything you don't know about lol. When did this place become a more cucked Games? STFU trolls.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

These guys make over a million dollars a year. Hey Felix, can I have some money lol. Not joking despite the lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my roomie made me listen to a debate episode about video games and it was one guy with a bad laugh arguing that doing anythng other than talmudically studying marx was toxic and anti-revolution and the other guy calling him a baboon's rear end in a top hat and then badly arguing that actually video games make you into a living saint. hard fuckin pass

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Fungah! posted:

my roomie made me listen to a debate episode about video games and it was one guy with a bad laugh arguing that doing anythng other than talmudically studying marx was toxic and anti-revolution and the other guy calling him a baboon's rear end in a top hat and then badly arguing that actually video games make you into a living saint. hard fuckin pass

Felix should join Imp Zone.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Fungah! posted:

Your ex roommate?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

We should let Gary Bababooey Delabonte post here

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
He probably would. Howard Stern might, too.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

iceT, I KNOW you read pimpzone,

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
He posts here, but I'll say no more.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

extremebuff posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hey everybody, welcome to Marx Souls, the podcast for leftist gamers. We've got Todd Howard on the line talking about Universal Basic Income, today's show is sponsored by MeUndies, use promo code FUSRODAH for 19.17% off your first order

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hey everybody, welcome to Marx Souls, the podcast for leftist gamers. We've got Todd Howard on the line talking about Universal Basic Income, today's show is sponsored by MeUndies, use promo code FUSRODAH for 19.17% off your first order

Lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i want The Doughboys to post here, thats all

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
The Official Imp Zone Chipperson/Horsecock (Jim) & Sam/Bennington/OpieRaqio/Tranthony Cumia Hangout Thread Pages: 1234567... Last

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

The Official Imp Zone Chipperson/Horsecock (Jim) & Sam/Bennington/OpieRaqio/Tranthony Cumia Hangout Thread Pages: 1234567... Last

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Hey everybody. Welcome to the Imp Cum podcast. N word

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

hahaha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
my ultimate imp zone “get” ? the only mother fucker who’s been IN a video game, the jolly god of the smodcast and the entire viewaskewniverse, thats right, i’ll say the drat name. Kevin. Smith

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

my ultimate imp zone “get” ? the only mother fucker who’s been IN a video game, the jolly god of the smodcast and the entire viewaskewniverse, thats right, i’ll say the drat name. Kevin. Smith

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

*Chris Hardwick's Nerdist Network death squad rappels through skylight in HolePisser's Colombian mansion and murders everyone in sight*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jessie Pinkman emotionally pledging to 10000 political/lego podcasts

• Locked thread