Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Didn’t manage to catch the game since literally everywhere over here was showing the France-Denmark game, how bad were we on a scale of 2006 Socceroos - 2014 Socceroos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

We made a lot of attempts at goal, didn't score anything and got a bunch of yellow cards even with Cahill coming on, so I'm leaning towards earlier Socceroos than later. It's like we're repeating ourselves. It doesn't matter if the style of play is great if there are no goals out of it.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
lol i just read that our last five competitive goals are four Jedinak pens and ... a Jedinak free kick

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

A properly good striker can cover a multitude of sins from an ok but not great midfield, ie Ronaldo, Kane, but we just don't have one, and I'm not even sure where we can get one for the CUM cup, let alone Qatar.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Rogic was really good this cup but i dunno if you can build a team around him.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Build a team around Kruse

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
It's been a angry day

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
2006 - 2010 - 2014

Probably played not as good as 2010 but we had worse players. So we probably made better use of what we had but we had less to use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

we did as good as i expected, which is to say we don't have anyone in the team who can score a goal

• Locked thread