Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

SpRahl posted:

Which part has story time with cherrydoom aka the best part of this LP?

Third session, so it's within parts 11 through 15. I had to kinda cut around it, so I think 13-15 cover it from what I remember.

E: Wait, she also told some stories in the other sessions, but the third session had the garfield stories which were definitely the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 16

I'm not very happy with how this session went, but unfortunately due to how I record (and stupidly saved over my LP file) I'm kinda stuck with it. Them's the breaks when doing it live, I may not be happy with every session but the show must go on!

MissileWaster fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jun 12, 2018

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
I just saw this was here after working at 12 hour shift at work and it genuinely made my day. Glad to hear you guys again!

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 17

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 18

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 19

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 20

Once again, I'm sorry that the quality of this stream session was not very good. I'm trying to take some measures to hopefully make this weekend's session a bit better! Starting with a bonus video, where I finish out some of the more lengthy side things and challenges....a video which I am still editing to make it less boring, so look forward to that either tonight or tomorrow morning! (you really don't need to watch it when I post it, but I think it's important to have everything I do for this thread recorded!)

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Sorry for the...quintuple post, but please join me in welcoming back my favorite LP guest, the Jump Cut! They will be a great help in Part 20.5!

I did some off-stream recording to take care of some of the less exciting stuff, like the expert challenges and some minigames. This video isn't necessarily required viewing, I just wanted to make sure anything I do for the thread file is kept on video.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What days you stream the recordings anyway? I miss a few due to work so far..

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Rirse posted:

What days you stream the recordings anyway? I miss a few due to work so far..

Saturdays at either 8am or 8pm CST. Today and next Saturday will be PM streams. And don't worry if you miss the stream, since I upload it all to YouTube anyway!

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008

MissileWaster posted:

Sorry for the...quintuple post, but please join me in welcoming back my favorite LP guest, the Jump Cut! They will be a great help in Part 20.5!

The Flawless Jumpcut is the best guest, a Missilwaster signature

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Join Dr. Roosevelt, Rock Tumbler, myself, and (making his triumphant return) Pebble Tumbler and later in the recording session, noted fighting game player Zero! as we finish up in Mexico, starting with Part 21!

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 22

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 23

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 24

Busy day today, posting this one early. I'm going to try doing an off-stream recording today hopefully to get caught up on some odds and ends!

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Busy days for me means early videos for you!

Part 25

Unfortunately I did not have enough time yesterday to do an off-stream recording, but we will soldier on tomorrow night!

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

We're winding things down, y'all! Part 26

ALSO, Studio has already run Monolith over at SGDQ (VOD here) so check that run out, and stay tuned for his run of Rise of the Tomb Raider tonight at about 10:30pm CST!

E: And his run is complete! VOD here!

MissileWaster fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jun 26, 2018

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 27

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 28

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008
Dang I forgot to donate during Studios run yelling at him for not co commentating with you :v:

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

SpRahl posted:

Dang I forgot to donate during Studios run yelling at him for not co commentating with you :v:

I donated and asked if he remembered to practice. They didn't read it :saddowns:

I've got a busy day again today, including finishing up my off-stream cleanup recording, so here's Part 29 now!

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Part 30 and Part 30.5!

Happy "NES Classic is back on sale" day y'all! I'm posting these two videos now because that's a lot of video and I'm planning on doing an AM stream tomorrow, and also because I want to play around on my NES Classic all day today!

So with this off-stream recording out of the way, we are now ready for the endgame. I've completed everything I can possibly complete prior to finishing the last story mission, so my goal tomorrow will be to finish things off and get that 100% mark!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Rather than delaying the inevitable, I'm just going to rip off the bandaid and post the rest of the videos from yesterdays stream session now! Enjoy the final hours of Red Dead Redemption, as well as a little bonus!

Part 31
This video got content ID'd for the song, so I'm sorry if you see any ads on it. I was trying to avoid that, which is why I improved the first Mexico video.

Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
This is the final video for getting 100% completion on the thread file!

Part 35
In this video, I loaded up my other save file, where I had completely beaten the game and done everything except the Stranger missions (excluding the epilogue mission and I Know You). This was so we could see how the cutscenes look at sound with Jack instead of John!

Thank you to everyone who has watched all this time, both in this thread/on YouTube as well as the streams themselves on Twitch! And thank you to all of my guest commentators for giving me their time on all these Saturdays!

After some thought, I will not be continuing the thread with Undead Nightmare and the blind playthrough of Revolver. I'll still play them myself, of course, gotta get ready for RDR2 of course.

So with that, I hope everyone enjoys these last videos, and have a wonderful day/week/month/year!

• Locked thread