Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Woden posted:

Companies were suing Google for stealing their poo poo when Google cached the images

ugh

as if their poo poo isn't cached by 10 other bots anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Moridin920 posted:

ugh

as if their poo poo isn't cached by 10 other bots anyway
geez if linking images weren't important to you you'd be writing about entitled corporations thinking their entitled to steal the images of the virtuous proletariat and put ads next to them, go back to sleep sheeple

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

are they not aware that we are all dead and gay?

I think they only care about the second part.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Lowtax posted:

What the gently caress is Pinterest and does anybody actually use it???

hell yeah we can finally get some chicks up in here

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

let's not talk about video games and stuff when they get here though

we can talk about them now if you want, get it out of our system and poo poo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lowtax, sensing a remote possibility of making money, quickly flees into the night.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

geez if linking images weren't important to you you'd be writing about entitled corporations thinking their entitled to steal the images of the virtuous proletariat and put ads next to them, go back to sleep sheeple

Actually intellectual property is stupid in general and advertising being brain poison is its own separate thing

:smugdog:

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Lowtax, sensing a remote possibility of making money, quickly flees into the night.

investors over the years: what is it gonna be mr. lowtax, deal or no deal?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Moridin920 posted:

Actually intellectual property is stupid in general and advertising being brain poison is its own separate thing

:smugdog:
I agree wholeheartedly but I'm trying to build robot versions of every poster and you just violated your programming!!

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Lowtax posted:

What the gently caress is Pinterest and does anybody actually use it???

You heard of a thing called “googling”? :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

She is related to me who is a lobster so I think you can take a good educated guess.

Senior Management fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jun 2, 2018

• Locked thread