Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
What the gently caress is Pinterest and does anybody actually use it???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I like Pinterest and I use it often yes

JarJarBinks
May 26, 2018

by R. Guyovich
some website for women or some poo poo

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I have a Pinterest board about making gingerbread houses and another about beds I would Enjoy napping in

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It's for ~~~*GiRLs*~~~

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

chicks use Pinterest

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im not a fan of that particular portmanteau OP

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Pinterest is weird and difficult to navigate, but you need the money so offer up SA to the image website overlords

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I like Pinterest and I use it often yes

quote:

We recently launched our new program, in which you can get access to a contact at Pinterest to help you get started running Promoted Pins in the right way and set up for success.

Do you have time this week or next to jump on a call?
What does this mean, do we need Promoted Pins??? Pictures with words and some such nonsense???

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Is it going to be the same kind of partnership they seem to have with google images because if so, gently caress that

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Sell out Lowtax, we won't resent you. By yourself all the bones and teeth you could need i;ll just bump up drinking alone to primary hobby status no hard feels

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Pinterest is really aggressive about needing to be a member to view it's content.

Sounds like a match

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i think it's like a website for 46 year old moms to post recipes that are cool whip and canned strawberries mixed together in a bowl. good luck lowtax your neck is strong

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
My wife and all her friends use it and love it you should definitely do this.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'll promote your pin for $10, this is absolutely NOT a sexual innuendo, I am blatantly saying I'll compliment your dick for $10.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i think there's boobs on it

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

lol but seriously I posted:

Sell out Lowtax, we won't resent you. By yourself all the bones and teeth you could need i;ll just bump up drinking alone to primary hobby status no hard feels

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I’m gonna pin this thread to my Pinterest account and then immediately forget the login and never check that website again

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

I dont know if Pinterest is some den of assassins but new exposure for SA sounds like a good thing.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Away all Goats posted:

Is it going to be the same kind of partnership they seem to have with google images because if so, gently caress that
I have no idea, I don't know anything about Pinterest except its dumb pictures with words, and I hate talking to ad people, so a majority of my brain says "no" to this.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
On the one hand I love SA and never want to see it change. But on the other, you need bones to live, so its a tough one.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Blue Raider posted:

chicks use Pinterest

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

It's for ~~~*GiRLs*~~~

JarJarBinks posted:

some website for women or some poo poo

Do it Lowtax. We need more chicks.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

promote on insta, nobody expects it there

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

idk man i'd at least consider any additional revenue stream you can at this point

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

What the gently caress is Pinterest and does anybody actually use it???

I think it's like digg

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I'm more that positive that if you actually go into business with each other then Pinterest will inevitably and emphatically regret it.

You should definitely do this.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Lowtax posted:

What does this mean, do we need Promoted Pins??? Pictures with words and some such nonsense???

Hmmmmmmmmmm Pinterest is good for recipe blogs, blogs where moms pretend they love their life by exacting meticulous activities for their children that are more trouble than they’re worth and pictures of good napping beds. Hope this helps.
Namaste

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Lowtax posted:

I'll promote your pin for $10, this is absolutely NOT a sexual innuendo, I am blatantly saying I'll compliment your dick for $10.

Deal, this account is decked out but I'll buy a new one for some sweet dong compliments

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

I have no idea, I don't know anything about Pinterest except its dumb pictures with words, and I hate talking to ad people, so a majority of my brain says "no" to this.

I don't like Pinterest, but if they throw money at you you should probably take it.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
If it’ll get you money for new bones, go for it!

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

Is this a real offer because i will pay you ten dollars to rave about my hog.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Lowtax posted:

It’s not dumb!<:mad:>

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Lowtax posted:

You've got the right idea, then.

Also, I dont have a dick but I'd still pay :10bux: for compliments on it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hey apparently 200m people use pinterest monthly, compared to about 200 for SA

i guess you'd pay to promote the really good posts that the rest of the internet might like

so

uh

hmm

spend money to make money kind of has a bit of an inbuilt problem

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
how pinterested is pinterest

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Lowtax posted:

Sounds like a pinteresting offer

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

hey apparently 200m people use pinterest monthly, compared to about 200 for SA

i guess you'd pay to promote the really good posts that the rest of the internet might like

so

uh

hmm

spend money to make money kind of has a bit of an inbuilt problem

"I'm gay"

"Pin"

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
"photoshop pinterest phriday". there. your welcome. please mail me my checks

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe
Lowtax's new side gig is speaking positively about male genitalia. Let's call it "Cockliments"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
All I know is it's a website that shows up on Google image searches frequently but doesn't let you view the images in non-thumbnail form without registering, which is extremely annoying.

• Locked thread