Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Putty posted:

Traveling to Central America in order to get transformative surgery on my entire body. Removal of my arms and legs. Permanent enlargement of my butt, rear end in a top hat, and large intestines. Stuffing my ribcage like a thanksgiving turkey with the large intestines of various cows and bovine and having them surgically attached to my own. Permanent removal of all my teeth and permanent irreversible welding of a metal pipe to my throat for optimal feeding of mexican baked beans. Reattachment of my arms, legs, and other bones to act as support for my body and rear end in a top hat to point at the sky. Permanent mixing of my stomach acid with gunpowder and various caustic chemicals fed into my body via belly button. Electric prongs permanently shock and burn my brain to turn off all instinct, reason, and emotion that is not farting. Letting loose of a great echoing smelly brown poo fart so cataclysmic, so stinky, so vile, such a tremendous burst of potential rear end energy, that anything within five miles is sent to another loving dimension. This does not penetrate the ozone layer.

Owning the libs and loving it.

What tf this was my plan u son of a BTCHC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Neverending politics chat to own everyone

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

Traveling to Central America in order to get transformative surgery on my entire body. Removal of my arms and legs. Permanent enlargement of my butt, rear end in a top hat, and large intestines. Stuffing my ribcage like a thanksgiving turkey with the large intestines of various cows and bovine and having them surgically attached to my own. Permanent removal of all my teeth and permanent irreversible welding of a metal pipe to my throat for optimal feeding of mexican baked beans. Reattachment of my arms, legs, and other bones to act as support for my body and rear end in a top hat to point at the sky. Permanent mixing of my stomach acid with gunpowder and various caustic chemicals fed into my body via belly button. Electric prongs permanently shock and burn my brain to turn off all instinct, reason, and emotion that is not farting. Letting loose of a great echoing smelly brown poo fart so cataclysmic, so stinky, so vile, such a tremendous burst of potential rear end energy, that anything within five miles is sent to another loving dimension. This does not penetrate the ozone layer.

Owning the libs and loving it.

reminds me of https://soundcloud.com/dirtypotter/dirty-the-pooh-and-the-hundred#t=13:36

• Locked thread