Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Wario has turned away from his devilish ways to have a more wholesome and good life.

He doesn't antagonize the mario brothers anymore at tennis tournaments. He doesn't scam his friends Dr. Cyborg, Jimmy, or Mona Pizza anymore. He stays away from all forms of garlic. He now wears business casual clothes and goes to work daily at his local temp agency where he pursues part-time opportunities in data entry and sometimes construction. He is still fat but he makes sure to brush his teeth, shower, and comb his hair daily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
waluigi doing community service at the ymca

ferroque

Jimmy T. did not appreciate being scammed.

cda

by Hand Knit
Wario is in therapy. Wario went to a retreat.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

Still wears the hard hat, though.

FutonForensic

"hey wario, get over here! the foreman ordered some papa John's"

"No a-thanks, I'm-a on a diet"

"and he got extra g a r l i c dipping sauce"

G-garlic? One dip couldn't hurt...

MockingQuantum

Wario putting his mad motorcycle skills to work by riding into the gymnasium at various middle school assemblies, talking straight truth to those kids about the dangers of obesity through retellings of his battles with Captain Syrup

thank you luvcow for the sig

FutonForensic

Mona reached under the car seat for her dropped phone, when her hand brushed across something papery. Candy wrappers? she thought. I told that man to lay off the sweets.

What Mona pulled out wasn't a wrapper-- not for a candy anyway. To anyone else, it meant something sweet and spicy, but to her, it was all too bitter.

hey guuuys, i hope you are enjoying the fic :D ill be busy with exams this month but i promise there'll be more hurt/comfort to come!!! XOXOXO

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jul 14, 2018

treasure bear

wario is old mario, when theres a mario and wario thats actually wario/mario's son mario junior

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Wario begins a pilgrimage to museums from all the countries he stole ancient treasure from.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Think Waluigi turned his life around? Wrong. He now wears a greaser jacket over his overalls, adonishes crooked black sunglasses, and vapes motor oil. He is wanted by the police for eating Toadette, who he mistook for a poison mushroom.

Think this is because Wario left him? Have you seen the WarioWare games? He didn't even know Waluigi existed, and that might have been the trigger.

joke_explainer

He walked out of Dr. Mario's office in a hazy fugue. He had been fatigued, yes, even grabbing coins was leaving him exhausted, but he never imagined it was this bad. He got into his Honda Civic and was soon driving down the highway, not even sure which direction he was going. Day turned to night and eventually he pulled over next to a cliffside, parking and sitting next to the sounds of the ocean slapping the cliffs. He never thought he had a problem, but then he remembered what he looked like as a young man; his nose wasn't a hideous purple bulb, his abdomen wasn't swollen with accumulated fluid from liver damage. He threw his flask into the ocean after staring at it for five whole minutes.

Gazing up at the stars with tears in his eyes, he was determined to turn his life around, even if it didn't mean for very long. "Wah...", he said. "Wah! Waaaah!" He could beat this, like he beat the odds to become a competitive go-kart racer at his weight. The people of Wario Land depended on him for... something. He'd figure out a way to not just survive, but to thrive, and to be the kind of person his parents would have wanted him to be.

FactsAreUseless

This is Wario's canon origin story:

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

FactsAreUseless posted:

wow mario's kind of a rude dickhead

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

FactsAreUseless

Starman Super DX posted:

wow mario's kind of a rude dickhead
Mario is a fucker. He's poo poo!!!! I heard he hosed Captain Syrup, Wario's girlfriend!!!!!

ferroque

FactsAreUseless posted:

you can unlock a sheriff minigame in warioware so wario can pretend to be an rear end in a top hat sheriff as much as he wants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HbcEe0WXms

krampster2

Wario's recovery was going so well. But then he got an internet connection and stumbled across the erotic fan fiction written about him. Now he is in back in rehab.

alnilam

They told me to go to rehab, and I said WAAAAAAAAAAAA

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

alnilam posted:

krampster2

alnilam posted:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

alnilam posted:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
how did Wario antagonize anyone at the tennis tournaments beyond just the friendly competition and sportsmanship of trying to win the game fairly?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread