Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Jose posted:

jeb repetition is so low energy he doesn't deserve the ! in his name

jeb, repetition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

who's doc 69

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

jeb repetition is so low energy he doesn't deserve the ! in his name

It connotes excitement...

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

this thread might be the spiritual sequel to paul blart moon cop but i like the gumption, i can see this idea goin places honestly kid

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
a loooong time ago i made an effort OP for a think tank thread in D&D, here it is if you're curious

nah
Mar 16, 2009

that long of an OP and it only reached two pages :sad:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
It would have been a much better fit for c-spam since D&D only reads like, vox for policy analysis

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
How about we start a think tank called the Progressive Economic Naturalist International Society

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
What if tanks could think?

Give me 100 million dollars pls

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Dreddout posted:

What if tanks could think?

time to crush the prague spring

/

:killdozer:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
C-SPAM think tank would be lit

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
it would be identical to the roosevelt institute except all its fellows would pretend to be communists

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
didn't read a single post in this thread but tachikomas are cool as gently caress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1031855934207913984

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
lol, Griffin is straight-up full of poo poo there

the two think-tanks targeted were almost certainly targeted because one actively advocates for sanctions against Russia, and the other is a USAID-funded government-run group dedicated to "spreading democracy" in foreign countries by intervening in their politics

• Locked thread