Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

dog lure for humans: a really really sexy leg to hump

Manifisto posted:

honey? why is there a pile of worms on the dock with a rope leading into the water?

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

The cat sets out a box three quarters the size of an adult human.

Dungeon Ecology posted:

pandas set out 12,000lbs of celery.

theyre not very good at it

Splatmaster posted:

Bloody fish guts splattered all over the docks can mean only one thing....

Shark Week

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Husband: Man, that was an awesome run! Thanks for putting this block of salt out on the porch, honey! Really helps replenish the electrolytes!

Wife: But I didn't put any--

(gunshot)

Dungeon Ecology

im pretty sure roaches actually do run human motels

business roaches

Dungeon Ecology

and squirrels hang peanut-butter-covered pinecones from trees that look really tasty but trust me they arent

FluffieDuckie

Dungeon Ecology posted:

and squirrels hang peanut-butter-covered pinecones from trees that look really tasty but trust me they arent

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

kalel

Cat: "I got my human a stack of bills for his birthday. I don't know why he likes them but he fumbles around with them all the time"

kalel

"Now if I could just untangle this damned ball of yarn, I'd finally get some peace of mind!"

Manifisto

i dunno who keeps setting these buckets of red-tinted sugar on our doorstep, but the neighborhood kids keep flocking to them

and humming, for some reason

ty nesamdoom!

catapede

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong
Cat stays just barely out of reach each time you try to pet it while looking extremely cute. Eventually leads you into a pitfall.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
big ol' grip of cash in a comically oversized mousetrap

Dungeon Ecology

trapdoor spiders create elaborate popup ramen shops but then just as you are checking out the sake menu the entire restaurant pops up and they grab you.

thats way creepier than i intended :ohdear:

Manifisto

Dungeon Ecology posted:

trapdoor spiders create elaborate popup ramen shops but then just as you are checking out the sake menu the entire restaurant pops up and they grab you.

thats way creepier than i intended :ohdear:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a suspicious looking duck pops up from the reeds and scans the horizon before lifting his wings to his beak and cupping them into a strange shape and then calling out "HEY CLETUS LOOK AT THEM HUGE TITTIES!!"

in the distance several hunters race through the underbrush towards the call

FutonForensic

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

a suspicious looking duck pops up from the reeds and scans the horizon before lifting his wings to his beak and cupping them into a strange shape and then calling out "HEY CLETUS LOOK AT THEM HUGE TITTIES!!"

in the distance several hunters race through the underbrush towards the call

lol

lolol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Nice rear end.

----------------

• Locked thread