Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

please show respect for the depressed 30-somethings blue forum by keeping your posting lower case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

FutonForensic posted:

please show respect for the depressed 30-somethings blue forum by keeping your posting lower case

Well, goodbye.

im a 20-something

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

ah,

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I've heard good things about the weed dealers over in TCC.

BoldFrankensteinMir

(Slightly repositions text)

(Simultaneous)
Stop, thief! / You won't get away with this! / Grrrrraaaaaaaaab Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! / Grrrrraaaaaaaaab Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Sig by Heather Papps

Bluedeanie

Ive heqrd that bfm is going to revitalize the front page. maybe theres hope for the forums yet!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Someone's watching me... I can tell...

Bluedeanie

*sits down with a glass of fresh ice water after chewing mint gum, screams in agony each time i take a drink but repeatedly keep taking drinks for about five seconds before slumping over completely dead*

BoldFrankensteinMir

*Coughs, gestures obviously at tin badge reading "ask me about the thieves' guild"*

"The thieve's guild? I don't know you well enough to talk about that..."

*Coughs, gestures obviously at tin badge reading "ask me about the thieves' guild"*

Sig by Heather Papps

alnilam

It's you! The hero of Kvoupons and Deals!

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

alnilam posted:

It's you! The hero of Kvoupons and Deals!

*hiss* *screech*

• Locked thread