Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

President Beep posted:

So, like, I feel dumb even bringing this up, but there’s only been one instance of plumbs in this GD thread and it wasn’t even from the GD op!
it is a metaphor for the quail, because they are sweet and round, you fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

incredible flesh posted:

i saw the good bluepup photos before you edited and let me tell you, you're the only one itt who understands the concept of sweetness and the only one itt who will ever make something of themselves

Thank you! I'm glad someone liked them. I've been wanting to share them but didn't think any of them were good enough for this forum, except sort of for the one I submitted to the monthly photo contest. Now that I'm using my brain to think about my posts, I should probably just go post them in PI.

• Locked thread