Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Could I get dorfed and be an environmentalist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

I have no clue what's going on here but it looks fun

how's ol' boner pill the cardenist doing, I heard he was an axedwarf so I'll assess he has an axe

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

edit the army of giant war-jays are doing p well

You should activate windows

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

I ordered those sparrows killed years ago what the gently caress are you people doing kill the sparrows aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
it seems like im still alive FOR SOME REASON

doxx me or something i guess, lets have it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Skellybones posted:

You should activate windows

gently caress that

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

war-jays fuckin own

could we get a state of the fort summary?? ive kinda lost the big pic view amongst all the one-dwarf and event based updates. is the fort flourishing?? whats the political situation in the fort, and the larger political context??? whats the environment around us like???? how much of the world, and the supernatural world,have our intrepid dwarves explored??? and like, what sorta cultural poo poo is going down???? are our people at war w anyone or just periodic conflict flareups??

honestly anything you feel like mentioning that seems fun or interesting. like just imagining a leftist magmatech fortress built into a mountain w giant battle bluejay husbandry was rad enough to make me wonder what the overall state of things might be

It's been a while since iv given an overall update (thanks math!!!) but here it is:

Our fort is currently the most wealthy fort in the history of our dwarves civilization. A large amount of towns have been founded in the areas surrounding our fort and are economically linked to us (as in we can request workers from them). In addition to that our military has been constantly fighting against the Goblin aligned Elves and goblins themselves. We have "liberated" a number of Elven towns/cities from goblin control. Recently 3 of our best military squads ended up in an extremely long battle far away from out fort and the elves sent a massive army against us...while we only had 1 military squad available.

We ended up slaughtering the elven army while taking only 3 causalities. The highlight of the battle ended up being our super badass elven militia captain who was doing all sorts of cool poo poo

The elven army in retreat:

Then Socks4Hands came back as a ghost and started yelling at children for playing with toys

Then we got attacked by a giant

Which didn't end up landing a single hit on our militia while being chopped into lots of pieces/mashed into a pulp.

Overall the fort is doing p well. We are gaining a lot of citizens from our residency program (such as poets, dancers, bards, sages, etc) as well as the gorlaks we trained! Who are now dwarfy enough to get into bar brawls

oh yeah bar brawls are more common now.

The war animal program is going well, we now have:

giant war grizzlys
giant war wrens (a type of bird)
war cougars
giant war cougars
war jaguars
giant war bluejays
giant war leopards

Interestingly our civ has a very large elven population (1/6th of the population is elves), so our ability to tame and train large war animals makes sense. As well has having an elven mayor! it's cute :3:

Venom Snake has issued a correction as of 07:41 on Nov 6, 2018

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

TotalHell posted:

Could I get dorfed and be an environmentalist?

Done

Boner Pill Connoisseur posted:

I have no clue what's going on here but it looks fun

how's ol' boner pill the cardenist doing, I heard he was an axedwarf so I'll assess he has an axe

Vox Nihili posted:

it seems like im still alive FOR SOME REASON

doxx me or something i guess, lets have it

Unfortunately as a fisherdwarf there isn't much for you to do, as there is nowhere to fish! Maybe you have a future in our military?

Crazycryodude posted:

I ordered those sparrows killed years ago what the gently caress are you people doing kill the sparrows aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the game seems to be doing a better job with the ideology system then i could have ever predicted.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
"He is not distracted after doing nothing creative. He is not distracted after leading an unexciting life. He is not distracted after not learning anything."

yeah thats about right. the working life loving blows

at least im an accomplished poet, which is more than i can say for, well, me

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao i justice noticed whose the strongest person in our fort

BoneDaddy1969
Mar 4, 2018

Venom Snake posted:

lmao i justice noticed whose the strongest person in our fort

Arioch
Oct 6, 2018
We have war jaguars? Tezcatlipoca approves.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I can i be doxxed please?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Venom Snake posted:

Lastgirl made an artifact

and Socks4Hands died after falling into the magma pit he was channeling

edit: oh yeah btw we have a magma pumping system now

bitchin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arioch posted:

We have war jaguars? Tezcatlipoca approves.

Mhmm! We haven't deployed them in combat yet though.

Ron Jeremy posted:

I can i be doxxed please?

We just had a goblin invasion show up

but they left after the first wave got caught in cage traps. Things have been p boring. I'm actually quite tempted to start a new fort (also for FPS reasons cause lol). But ill keep this one going for a while yet.

• Locked thread