Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

please dont insult kawa or his retarded brother cavauro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his Hog
Jun 26, 2018

by R. Guyovich
What the hell was that Redskins. Jesus.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

A Man and his Hog posted:

That was one of those patented buzzsaw games the Saints have about once a year. It seems completely random in that it has about an equal chance of happening to a good team as it does a bad team. Usually it doesn't say a whole lot about the team the Saints are playing.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

It’s for having a racist name on Indigenous People’s Day.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ghost Dog posted:

please dont insult kawa or his retarded brother cavauro

Cavauro is a TFF treasure go away mean dog

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

thats why you shouldnt insult him. i was pretty clear

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Kawalimus is not

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ive come out strongly in favor of not insulting any disabled bengals fans who are wards of kawalimus, and who he wheels around looking at birds all of which are named andey

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Amy Pole Her posted:

I'll take Parm's gimmick over Cavauro's 10 out of 10 times.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Now we’re all just talking stupid

Tunsil out. Now we get to start another backup! Horray! 60% of our starting OL is out for the year most likely (40% definitely is)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Did you guys see Alex Smith yesterday miss a wide open receiver downfield due to imaginary pressure and then run around looking for a safer throw and then throw a pick six? Add it to the gif pile, thankfully now in a different shade of red.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Last nights Alex was worse than he’s probably ever been in KC. I guess the drop off from Reid to Gruden is steep

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Alex Smith really didn't look like himself. Once they were down it was like he couldn't hit a pass to save his life. Even if it was wide open, passes he's made a million times.

Maybe he got shook up by that big hit or more likely he just had a crap game where everything was going wrong

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Imagine trading for Alex Smith AND THEN giving him a huge contract.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

pubic works project posted:

Imagine trading for Alex Smith AND THEN giving him a huge contract.

And giving up a talented db in the trade too

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Because we would have played the Giants and we'd already beaten them. And with butterfly effects and all that crap we probably don't get to play the 49ers the following season, giving our win less meaning. Plus if we had lost to the Giants that would negate our previous win over that franchise, and also worsened their record. But since they won the SB, their record is even better with ours being their only loss. We then became the only team to ever beat the 49ers franchise. We have an undefeated record in the Superbowl, and the teams that we defeated have 9 wins and two losses collectively. Those two losses are to the Ravens.

Someone mercy kill this man.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

Someone mercy kill this man.

It's not a man it's a collection of neuroses and imaginary sports milestones.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

It's not a man it's a collection of neuroses and imaginary sports milestones.

same

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Reminder that Alex Smith makes $40m this year and $71m of his contract is guaranteed.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

What is a man but a miserable collection of neuroses and imaginary sports milestones.
__________/

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

kiimo posted:

Reminder that Alex Smith makes $40m this year and $71m of his contract is guaranteed.

that's first overall pick Alex Smith to you

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Last year Chiefs had two first overall picks in the offense and they both were unworthy of it. (Eric Fisher)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I occasionally think the nfl is scripted because Ravens letdown losses are so incredibly easy to predict

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

kiimo posted:

That's good, he seems like a nice, dependable guy and he deserves it.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

sharknado slashfic posted:

I occasionally think the nfl is scripted because Ravens letdown losses are so incredibly easy to predict

Yeah just like that one in 2011 against the Seahawks after Torrey Smith had that big catch against the Steelers. I knew that one was coming and knew this one was coming as well. We're gonna double dip next week. Titans are 100% the type of team that we lose to, especially on the road.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

OneMoreTime posted:

That's good, he seems like a nice, dependable guy and he deserves it.

Yes. I agree on all.

I also am glad the Chiefs combined cap this year for Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins and Kareem Hunt is $22.9m

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

kiimo posted:

Yes. I agree on all.

I also am glad the Chiefs combined cap this year for Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins and Kareem Hunt is $22.9m

As a working person this should outrage you
Shame on your nonexistent labor solidarity

Any rookie contract player that performs in the top 10% of his position should automatically be granted a new contract

Big Jay Cutler
Sep 2, 2011

IT'S ME
In a post-scarcity society, the Packers won’t be the only team with a gay robot quarterback

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Amy Pole Her posted:

:hmmyes:

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Ammanas posted:

As a working person this should outrage you
Shame on your nonexistent labor solidarity

Any rookie contract player that performs in the top 10% of his position should automatically be granted a new contract

Look at you with your meritocracy. I suppose players who aren't in the top 10% should have just tugged harder on their bootstraps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

kiimo posted:

Yes. I agree on all.

The combined cap for Josh Allen, Kelvin Benjamin, and Charles Clay is $21.85m.

Seems comparable.

Edit: Also the cap for Cam alone this year is $21.5mil

This rookie pay scale sure is something.

waah fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Oct 10, 2018

• Locked thread