Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Obviously not fair to compare anyone to kho, but this is a good angle. Look how she pulls her knees back.

This is close to a max for kho so you can see this bar actually pulls her forward a little bit. She jumps forward just a bit. But shes such a technician she still makes it look effortless.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsZl6MALsIz/?igsh=MXQ4YjBsaTgyN2EwOQ==

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i say swears online posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5dn8oSNpui/?hl=en

okay watching these two back-to-back it's easy to tell

do not speak to me or my expressionless, weightlifting giraffe daughter ever again.

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

I got asked to spot for a bench press for the first time today.

That guy + an old widower who comes every day to use the elliptical and socialize are my gym friends.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

post COVID posted:

I got asked to spot for a bench press for the first time today.

That guy + an old widower who comes every day to use the elliptical and socialize are my gym friends.
i imagine these types are the equivalent of blacksmiths in the elder scrolls - all retired now but incredibly powerful in their day

i was wearing CU Boulder gear in the gym a few months ago, and this little old man i’ve seen a zillion times came up to me and said he was a lineman for the buffs in the early 60s

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Almost hit a new snatch PR but missed behind. Guess that's better than forward.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

net work error posted:

Almost hit a new snatch
how far forum discourse has progressed since 2005

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I would only be so trusting ITT and nowhere else on these forums

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

tier one gym dude always dripped out in 100% rogue fitness apparrel is on a call on his airpods absolutely giggling his rear end off during bench press sets. very different vibes today

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

webcams for christ posted:

tier one gym dude always dripped out in 100% rogue fitness apparrel is on a call on his airpods absolutely giggling his rear end off
all this time, the rogue in question was Astarion

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soVrjpadRV0

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

1 year into my cut and going strong and steady. is there any way I can buy puts on my future body weight or short my BMI. I feel like I'm missing out on a solid revenue stream thanks in advance

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Feeder Futures

Anyone using those Theragun type massagers and have positive experiences with them? I'm considering getting a knockoff one for some recovery work but would like to know that others acutal experiences with them.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

got my wife a theragun pro 2 christmases ago. feels good. doesn't seem to actually improve recovery / performance / help with rehab. but feels good

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I massage gun the legs every night before bed and it helps relaxing a ton, dunno about performance but it feels good and helps me sleep

I got the DOMS bad from doing overhead presses for the first time in a long time, it's like when I broke my collarbone and couldn't lift my arm above my head for a while, I call it "the McCains"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Stan the new queen

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRwMeE7L/

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
I must have pushed myself way, way harder than I was supposed to last thursday, because ever since friday I've been hit with a fatigue so severe that I need breaks to do the dishes. Really hard to focus too, work has been awful.

That's what I'm hoping for anyway. Hope I didn't catch some kind of disease.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I quit red meat a few weeks ago and I want to die

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I went to a doctor to see why my elbow hurts and I guess there's a thing called snapping tricep syndrome that just happens to people. Going to try PT and taping but I'm guessing at some point I will have to do surgery to get an actual fix. Bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that was just Rookie of the Year