Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
He spent four decades in power as a communist estranged from Moscow in the hornet’s next of postwar Europe. His legacy is more than “bunkers”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

He spent four decades in power as a communist estranged from Moscow in the hornet’s next of postwar Europe. His legacy is more than “bunkers”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_THeAXe9w

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
🎵I’m with some white girls and they lovin’ the Hoxha🎵

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chillgamesh posted:

Surely you can pick a dumber politican than this

It's actually impossible

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Chillgamesh posted:

Surely you can pick a dumber politican than this

It's hard to be smart with an icepick lodged in your brain.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Rudy "9/11" Giulliani

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The best dumb but lovable politician was the Mooch.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

etalian posted:

The best dumb but lovable politician was the Mooch.

remember when he was asked how he’d run things as director of communications and gave the nonsensical answer “eyyy I’m gonna fire everyone!”

then he got immediately fired

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Don Jr. wants to be governor of New York so if he's ever dumb enough to declare candidacy he will immediately shoot up to the top of the list

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/johnestevens/status/1064856374184689664?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

This

that story about him making up some imaginary suburbans in his mind makes me lol every loving time

• Locked thread