Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
There are a lot of morons to choose from so I'm presenting this. Tony Abbott is definitely up there though

https://twitter.com/slack2thefuture/status/1061786952448393216

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Trump

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/KateHoeyMP/status/1060872411426537472

(basically anything from Kate Hoey's twitter feed would suffice, she is dumb as a rock, thinks the Irish are British property still, and is 200 years old)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also Liz Truss seems more MR than MP

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Louise gourmhet

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

- just turn on the printers and print more money
- lets try a grift on the economy by holding onto money and selling it for a higher price
- balkans = baltics
- how umbrella does working
- everything else

yeah trump

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

hold on, somethings not right

here, ftfy:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I mean, it's definitely Trump, but nobody should discredit how dumb Sarah Palin was and how she directly helped to lead us to our current situation.

She couldn't name a single thing she'd ever read, she believed Obama was running death panels to kill her child with down syndrome, she invented words and then doubled down and said she was helping to evolve the language, she thought we were allies with North Korea, and she was so bad at her job she resigned and claimed she was just too busy to be governor of Alaska.

More recently she owned her own son online by saying that "liberal protestors" looked her own son, who has down syndrome. OWNED LIBTARDS!!!!!! She then claimed liberal bias when the picture was taken down.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

I mean, it's definitely Trump, but nobody should discredit how dumb Sarah Palin was and how she directly helped to lead us to our current situation.

She couldn't name a single thing she'd ever read, she believed Obama was running death panels to kill her child with down syndrome, she invented words and then doubled down and said she was helping to evolve the language, she thought we were allies with North Korea, and she was so bad at her job she resigned and claimed she was just too busy to be governor of Alaska.

More recently she owned her own son online by saying that "liberal protestors" looked her own son, who has down syndrome. OWNED LIBTARDS!!!!!! She then claimed liberal bias when the picture was taken down.

yeah but she can field dress a moose jk there's no way she can actually do that

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Lawman 0 posted:

Louise gourmhet
Yeah it's this guy.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

It's that Georgia politician who let sacha baron Cohen shoot him in the rear end, op

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

cool dance moves posted:

It's that Georgia politician who let sacha baron Cohen shoot him in the rear end, op

That's a good one

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lorn Wayne posted:

- just turn on the printers and print more money
- lets try a grift on the economy by holding onto money and selling it for a higher price
- balkans = baltics
- how umbrella does working
- everything else

yeah trump

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Leon Trotsky

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
Definitely Enver Hoxha.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Close thread. Answer found.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trump beat hillary to become president, so actually

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Taintrunner posted:

Hillary held office before and managed to do Benghazi and get away with it so actually, actually :downs:

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Taintrunner posted:

and before that hillary beat bernie sanders :thunk:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cool dance moves posted:

and before that hillary beat bernie sanders :thunk:

by buying the party and rigging it in her favor, which doesn't count

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Philadelphia posted:

Definitely Enver Hoxha.

Hoxha was pretty smart

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Barack Hussein Obama

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fluoride Jones posted:

Barack Hussein Obama

he wasn't a politician, he was a grifter

and he got his free trip to billionaire island

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taintrunner posted:

Leon Trotsky

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Taintrunner posted:

:hmmyes:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

that's the first puzzle in leisure suit larry

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Drunkboxer posted:

hold on, somethings not right

here, ftfy:

starwars420@juno.com is back with a vengeance

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
A challenger appears

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1063843376133484544

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Does Jacob Wohl count as a politician? Because the Mozart of Stupidity deserves some recognition.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

docbeard posted:

Does Jacob Wohl count as a politician? Because the Mozart of Stupidity deserves some recognition.

No, hes a groupie

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/23/idaho-republican-anti-abortion-swallow-camera

quote:

An Idaho lawmaker received a brief lesson on female anatomy after asking if a woman can swallow a small camera for doctors to conduct a remote gynecological exam.
The question on Monday from Republican state representative Vito Barbieri came as the House State Affairs Committee heard nearly three hours of testimony on a bill that would ban doctors from prescribing abortion-inducing medication through telemedicine.
Dr Julie Madsen was testifying in opposition to the bill when Barbieri asked the question. Madsen replied that would be impossible because swallowed pills do not end up in the vagina.
“Fascinating. That makes sense,” Barbieri said, amid the crowd’s laughter.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
oh dear

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
This idiot next door to me puts up a p good case

quote:

"I'm reading right here on 'The Onion' a report about Kentucky seniors who hazed freshmen basketball players," said Van Huss.

"The Onion" is a satire website known to post stories that aren't real to express their viewpoints.

He's a pretty big goober and prolly hangs out in the Proud Boy Discord or something

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

Leon Trotsky

Surely you can pick a dumber politican than this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

Hoxha was pretty smart

At least he had a legacy, by legacy I mean building thousands of gently caress bunkers across Albania.

• Locked thread