Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Is this really the hill you want to die on, defending a prospect once all the information came out instead of making a knee jerk soap box post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Doltos posted:

Is this really the hill you want to die on, defending a prospect once all the information came out instead of making a knee jerk soap box post?

:thurman:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Remember when Incognito's teammates swore he didn't still say racist poo poo and it turns it he does then threatened a funeral home

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Remember when Incognito's teammates swore he didn't still say racist poo poo and it turns it he does then threatened a funeral home

Is this the hill you want to die on...blah blah blah gently caress it who really cares?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

Is this the hill you want to die on...blah blah blah gently caress it who really cares?

I'll die on goons are the real racists hill

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I'll die on goons are the real racists hill

:hmmyes:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I just dislike the age of crucifying people on twitter.

On a side note my top 5 of each position is horribly wrong and Kelvin Harmon dropping this far makes no sense to me.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

So whites and samoans get 52 days a year but Mexicans get one? Racist.

kiimo posted:

I live in southern California.

Sunday is for burritos and time permitting football.

Its taco Tuesday you loving philistine.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I was trying to avoid "Mexican Day" being called Taco Tuesday for obvious reasons.

But we're listening to some sweet Santana, I can tell you that.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kiimo posted:

You have misread my intentions and sucked the fun out of my post. And I didn't even get to make a Tony Toni Tone or Mary J Blige joke yet.

If I Had No Loot was a good song

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
It’s cool how the draft takes 19 days now and they still don’t even televise every draft pick.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Mariachi Monday

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

Doltos posted:

I just dislike the age of crucifying people on twitter.

On a side note my top 5 of each position is horribly wrong and Kelvin Harmon dropping this far makes no sense to me.

I quite enjoy the era of outing lovely people on Twitter.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Papercut posted:

I quite enjoy the era of outing lovely people on Twitter.

Yeah dude, trying to ruin someone's life because a harmless mistake 5 years ago looks different under today's cultural lens is loving sick.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

BlindSite posted:

Yeah dude, trying to ruin someone's life because a harmless mistake 5 years ago looks different under today's cultural lens is loving sick.

But kissing titties is still socially acceptable.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Mariachi Monday

That's hella racist. Do you also think all rappers are black?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Chichevache posted:

That's hella racist. Do you also think all rappers are black?

Vanilla Ice is the GOAT