Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Way to not even show up Chargers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
gently caress the Chargers. gently caress the Jags.

I'm Team Big Dick Nick. The only man with dick and balls large enough who can get it done when it counts.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Gatts posted:

I'm Team Big Dick Nick. The only man with dick and balls large enough who can get it done when it counts.

gently caress you cursed one, leave us alone

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

ELO Musk posted:

gently caress you cursed one, leave us alone

True. Perhaps being a Browns fan has resulted in a stain that has turned into the aura that has me cursed.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I'm almost certain that was out of bounds before he got control of it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Diva Cupcake posted:

Way to not even show up Chargers.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

I've said it before, but cheering for the Patriots is like cheering for Ferrari during the Schumacher/Brawn era.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Finger Prince posted:

I've said it before, but cheering for the Patriots is like cheering for Ferrari during the Schumacher/Brawn era.

At last, a relatable simile (??)

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Finger Prince posted:

Whoa whoa whoa I don't like this comparison, I did that. In my defense I cheered for Schumacher going back to the Benetton years and the early years of Ferrari struggling though. But let's not let petty squabbling cause us to lose sight of what's important: gently caress the Patriots.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Phobeste posted:

At last, a relatable simile (??)

lawl

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

hope you didn't like underdogs.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Go Rams, Go Chiefs. Make the SB more interesting.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Darth Brooks posted:

Go Rams, Go Chiefs. Make the SB more interesting.

half right

dont go chiefs

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Gatts posted:

The dick may be big, but the brass balls were on the other side of the field.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Root for Saints/Chiefs

#1 vs #1

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Silly Burrito posted:

Root for Saints/Chiefs

#1 vs #1

Saints/Patriots

in atlanta.

So many people will die.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Kalli posted:

Saints/Patriots

in atlanta.

So many people will die.

How about both fans wear 28-3 shirts?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I really hate Talib and Suh, but gently caress the Saints. If the Rams make it to the Superbowl, then everyone can laugh and Jeff Fisher some more and Andy can get a title.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Silly Burrito posted:

How about both fans wear 28-3 shirts?

Weird to predict the score by which your team is going to lose in the Super Bowl to the Patriots, but OK.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Crescent Wrench posted:

NFC
1. Eagles--my team
2. Saints--Drew's last ride
3. Bears--defense winning out over Chiefs, Saints, Rams
4. Seahawks--RWBS
5. Rams--I don't have anything against the Rams, I just don't give a gently caress about the Rams
6. Cowboys--gently caress the Cowboys

AFC
1. Chiefs--prospect of an Andy win and general Mahomes coolness overrides the "always root for a team that hasn't won it" rule
2. Chargers--haven't won it, this would be cool
3. Texans--haven't won it, this would be funny
4. Ravens--this would be funny
5. Colts--this would be cool
6. Patriots--gently caress Tom Brady

Personally, this is a great crop. Only the Cowboys or Patriots would piss me off.

Of course, God is dead and the Hell scenario of yet another New England Super Bowl appearance remains in play. Go Chiefs!

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

a new study bible! posted:

I really hate Talib and Suh, but gently caress the Saints. If the Rams make it to the Superbowl, then everyone can laugh and Jeff Fisher some more and Andy can get a title.

I get why people hate Talib I guess, the Michael Crabtree thing was kinda of funny in a stupid way more than being some "lol gently caress that guy" moment. Suh I don't get though, he had stuff with the Lions, but he's been a professional with the Dolphins and now the Rams.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Go Chiefs, go Rams. Sean McVay’s media coverage is obnoxious but that’s not his fault. gently caress the Saints and their weird hate boner for the Eagles tho and Sean Payton in general. And of course gently caress the Pats.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

DariusLikewise posted:

I get why people hate Talib I guess, the Michael Crabtree thing was kinda of funny in a stupid way more than being some "lol gently caress that guy" moment. Suh I don't get though, he had stuff with the Lions, but he's been a professional with the Dolphins and now the Rams.

I can't speak for the Rams but he definitely wasn't a pure professional in Miami. He has that Tom Brady quality of being phenomenal but still reaching for that extra edge by being a dirty piece of poo poo.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The Talib chain snatching thing is pretty irrational on my part, but someone should have Andre Johnsoned his rear end in front of a full stadium for that poo poo. Crab just letting him do that was a disgrace.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

a new study bible! posted:

The Talib chain snatching thing is pretty irrational on my part, but someone should have Andre Johnsoned his rear end in front of a full stadium for that poo poo. Crab just letting him do that was a disgrace.

Crabs even started taping his chain to his chest to avoid that when he played talib in the future, and talib still got it. Crabtree got punked by Talib hardcore over and over and he did nothing.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Mr. Nice! posted:

Crabs even started taping his chain to his chest to avoid that when he played talib in the future, and talib still got it. Crabtree got punked by Talib hardcore over and over and he did nothing.

I know! Which is why it's stupid for me to hate Talib, but the dude is already dirty as hell, so gently caress him and gently caress Crabtree.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Crabtree taping the chain down instead of just loving taking it off is so loving funny

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

nerve posted:

Crabtree taping the chain down instead of just loving taking it off is so loving funny

It made him look even stupider than it would have done if he had just removed it

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Guys, maybe it's a ~magic~ necklace.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Nothing weird about hating Philadelphia.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Yodzilla posted:

Go Chiefs, go Rams. Sean McVay’s media coverage is obnoxious but that’s not his fault. gently caress the Saints and their weird hate boner for the Eagles tho and Sean Payton in general. And of course gently caress the Pats.

What weird hate boner? :shrug:

I don’t have any negative feelings towards the Eagles. Hell, I was glad to see you win the Super Bowl last year.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Silly Burrito posted:

What weird hate boner? :shrug:

I don’t have any negative feelings towards the Eagles. Hell, I was glad to see you win the Super Bowl last year.

Oh no not from Saints fans, it’s more the Saints doing the ski masks and blasting Meek Mill in the locker room after taking out the Eagles. Just seemed like it kinda came from nowhere since there was no back and forth like between Philly and Minnesota beforehand.

New Orleans owns.

e: also I may have still been a little grumpy when I wrote that

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Yodzilla posted:

Oh no not from Saints fans, it’s more the Saints doing the ski masks and blasting Meek Mill in the locker room after taking out the Eagles. Just seemed like it kinda came from nowhere since there was no back and forth like between Philly and Minnesota beforehand.

New Orleans owns.

e: also I may have still been a little grumpy when I wrote that

There was a fair amount of back and forth between the two teams this year.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-playoffs-eagles-saints-continue-months-of-trash-talking-ahead-of-divisional-round-showdown/amp/

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Oh haha whoops I guess I missed most of that. I knew about the Jenkins thing but not much else.

Anyhow I'm revising my statement to Go Not Patriots.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Taliban rules and I hope he snatches that stupid ring out of Kamara's nose too.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

I’m a Pats fan so no surprise who I want to win, but if the Chiefs take it all I won’t mind either. Poor Andy deserves a ring.

But again, HAIL SATAN

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Go....go AFC I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Chichevache posted:

Taliban rules

At least we can all agree on this