Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Baron Corbin posted:

you didn't give me points for my prop bet

I only gave points for correct predictions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Give Drew McIntyre 9 points

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I was so goddamn close on the Kofi elimination spot and it makes me so mad.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

curt hawkins did in fact win my heart, which is worth more than points

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 29 hours!)

IcePhoenix posted:

Peanut President 26
JesusIsTehCool 26

Well we're winning in golf rules I guess

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

CarlCX posted:

I was so goddamn close on the Kofi elimination spot and it makes me so mad.

I guessed Kofi's spot was going to be what ultimately was Kaci's spot.

EDIT:
Although, I called for a prop to be climbed, not the post. I'm not sure how I scored so high on this event. I'm seeing all kinds of red. What was the max number of points?

Veryslightlymad fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jan 29, 2019

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I can't believe I'm as high as I am in the standings when i haven't watched wwe product in forever and i genuinely keep forgetting that ppvs are happening

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Veryslightlymad posted:

I guessed Kofi's spot was going to be what ultimately was Kaci's spot.

EDIT:
Although, I called for a prop to be climbed, not the post. I'm not sure how I scored so high on this event. I'm seeing all kinds of red. What was the max number of points?

126 not counting no contests or bonuses

The prop bets were only worth three points each and there were like 12 of them so they were only a quarter-ish of the max possible while being about half of the questions, which is why you have a disparity between amount of red and final score. If you did well on the match winners then you'll be pretty high.

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jan 30, 2019

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Go RV! posted:

I can't believe I'm as high as I am in the standings when i haven't watched wwe product in forever and i genuinely keep forgetting that ppvs are happening

Too many people voting with their hearts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Go RV! posted:

me being in the top 10 is proof that perfect attendance is the easiest way to success since i think the closest i've ever come on any single ppv is 3rd