Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

:siren::supaburn: IT'S TIME FOR THE ROYAL RUMBLE :supaburn::siren:

Form is here: https://goo.gl/forms/L6Fj0LuqtYayFTfD3

If you need clarifications please ask them here.

Make predictions that I didn't make a prop for in here! I might hand out some bonus points for really good/bold ones. Entirely subjectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Predicting Becky Lynch steals #30 from Carmella will not get you points because I've been calling that poo poo since like Survivor Series.

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Are Seth and Becky winning the rumbles that obvious?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Erainor posted:

Are Seth and Becky winning the rumbles that obvious?

It's what most people expect, yeah

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Seth is pretty obvious. Becky is a bit more unclear simply because there are so many moving parts. I've seen some insanely stupid fan theories regarding the women's royal rumble. Like Charlotte winning and challenging both Ronda and Becky (who will have won the title back from Asuka). So both titles would be on the line.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

lmao if you don't pick Big Poppa Pump to win it all

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I'm all in on Triple H to win the Rumble so he can have One More Run to retire Brock at Wrestlemania before he goes to UFC again.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I don't think Triple H is anywhere near being clear from his pec surgery, sorry.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

bradzilla posted:

I don't think Triple H is anywhere near being clear from his pec surgery, sorry.

When has that ever stopped him if it means going over?

Can you imagine him coming in at 31 by fiat and recreating the finger poke of doom?

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Can I submit that I think Becky and Charlotte will win at the same time? Do I get extra points for being correct about a very specific finish?

Will anyone who picks Becky or Charlotte get credit if both with? I guess this applies to both rumbles, but it appears more likely to happen in the women's match.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Vaguido posted:

Can I submit that I think Becky and Charlotte will win at the same time? Do I get extra points for being correct about a very specific finish?

Will anyone who picks Becky or Charlotte get credit if both with? I guess this applies to both rumbles, but it appears more likely to happen in the women's match.

If both win you'll get credit for picking either.

If you want to predict a tie do it in here and I'll give you 7 bonus points if you want to go all in on it, meaning zero if it doesn't happen. If you don't want to go all in it will be worth however many I feel like it's worth when I'm doing bonuses.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i predict the entire 300 level and all seats north of sections 107/137 will be tarped off

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

IcePhoenix posted:

If both win you'll get credit for picking either.

If you want to predict a tie do it in here and I'll give you 7 bonus points if you want to go all in on it, meaning zero if it doesn't happen. If you don't want to go all in it will be worth however many I feel like it's worth when I'm doing bonuses.

Okay, all in on it then.

Becky and Charlotte will be doing a Bret/Luger and fall out at the same time, and both will be declared the winner.

I think the three way is happening and there's no real comfortable way of doing it without booking it like Charlotte being handed another opportunity that isn't deserved unless she wins the rumble. Simultaneously, Becky should absolutely be winning the rumble if she isn't winning the belt. A double winner finish fixes both of these issues and makes the women's rumble all the more exciting.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i predict the entire 300 level and all seats north of sections 107/137 will be tarped off

I'm not gonna be looking for this so take some screenshots if it happens

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Curt Hawkins will eliminate Braun Strowman

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lita will do her moonsault and injure herself.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I predict Titus O'Neal will overact trying not to slip at the bottom of the ramp

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I predict that Ronda will screw Becky over in her title match leading to the predictable outcome of Becky stealing Carmella's spot to win.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The 13th entry into the men's royal rumble is Samoa Joe

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Junpei Hyde posted:

Curt Hawkins will eliminate Braun Strowman

Curt Hawkins will win...

my heart.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Have the points reset with the new year? Do they ever?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Incessant Excess posted:

Have the points reset with the new year? Do they ever?

The "season finale" is Wrestlemania. Points will reset for whatever PPV follows that.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Cool. The prediction is for who the official match winner is, not who is champion after the match is over right?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Incessant Excess posted:

Cool. The prediction is for who the official match winner is, not who is champion after the match is over right?

That is correct.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
My bonus prediction is that the Brock match will be under 10 minutes.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My actual bonus prediction is that Mustafa Ali will be the men's Ironman.

JesusIsTehCool
Aug 26, 2002
Things I expect/hope to see in the Royal Rumble. Rey and Andrade temporarily teaming up to eliminate Samoa Joe, all three members of the New Day clearing the ring (not necessarily eliminating everyone but being the only three left in the ring), and Sonya turning face by helping Naomi eliminate Mandy. (Can you tell I only really watch Smackdown?)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Submitted. My bonus prediction is that Ali eliminates Samoa Joe who loses his poo poo and destroys Ali ala Undertaker/Maven, and Ali will get an Elimination Chamber spot out of it.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

The Results of the Men's Royal Rumble will be screwy and lead to a three way main event at Wrestlemania.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Gold dust will eliminate someone. Xpac will show up and not be bood

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

My prediction is that a fan is gonna try to run into the ring at some point and will get kicked out as a result. I'm making no claims as to if they'll get to the ring.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i predict that the show will be very underwhelming and a chore to watch

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Baron Corbin posted:

i predict that the show will be very underwhelming and a chore to watch

Please sir, no obvious predictions here.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Thank you for continuing to do this as I continue to lose more and more. I don't have any prediction except that something totally unnecessary and infuriating will happen.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I predict R-Truth's dance break will last for 7 seconds before inevitably getting eliminated.

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

I predict they will recreate the Eddie Guerrero/Lesnar championship match with Finn as Eddie and Strowman as Goldberg running interference.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I predict Daniel Cormier will be seen in the crowd and acknowledged by WWE.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I predict the running time for this ppv will go past 7 hours.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My prediction is that somehow Dean will be in the final four. Nothing at all will come of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

My prediction is that good boy Finn will finally vanquish THE BEAST BRRRRRROOOOOCKKKK LESSSSSSSSNNARRR

:unsmith: It could happen