Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyflan
Nov 4, 2009

Why yes, I DO have enough CON to whip my hair.

This is really interesting, so I decided to give a quick try at a game, and I got two FuSoYas in place of Palom and Porom. At the same time.

So, uh, that was a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Cyflan posted:

This is really interesting, so I decided to give a quick try at a game, and I got two FuSoYas in place of Palom and Porom. At the same time.

:getin:

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Cyflan posted:

Everyone knows Palom and Porom are twins.

No one knew of FuSoYa and FoSuYa. That one is the true secret of FFIV.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

So guess who had to replay the last part of the Seed because he noticed he had messed up his Bandicam settings and his recording quality was crap? :suicide:

Update tomorrow.

bladededge
Sep 17, 2017

im sorry every one. the throne of heroes ran out of new heroic spirits so the grail had to summon existing ones in swimsuits instead

Some guy I know told me to read this thread today and I feel like they may or may not have my best interests in mind.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I still haven't played the randomizer, but by god it's fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloudmonkey98
Apr 1, 2019
This is great, and I can't get over the freakin Whyburn flag being named as it is, this is good stuff, in other talk, Lugae and Barnabas actually has TWO different Phase 2s, there's Barnabas Z, and then there's whatever the hell killing the other guy first was called, its determined simply by who is slain first, not that anyone cares when you have FuSoYa just dropping big kills like its nothing