Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Hot dogs are so chill, they could be candidates for the byob national food.

Whoa now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, soup in a bread bowl is the universally accepted cultural food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Oh God I'm so sorry I forgot about that because I was too chill to consider other options and I really have a biological need for hot dogs right now so this was very biased

google THIS

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

This is a common newbie mistake. That is not Charisma. That is Char, a measurement of how well the hotdog gets those sweet grill lines when you throw it on the grill.

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

Whoa now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, soup in a bread bowl is the universally accepted cultural food

Hotdogs are a soup in a bread bowl.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Hotdogs are a soup in a bread bowl.

This is true

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I mean, have you ever met an uncool hotdog??

Twenty Four

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

This is a common newbie mistake. That is not Charisma. That is Char, a measurement of how well the hotdog gets those sweet grill lines when you throw it on the grill.

Nice!

Also I have heard that when on a hot dog adventure when equipping items, magical or otherwise, you are supposed to dress the dog, not the bun.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twenty Four posted:

Nice!

Also I have heard that when on a hot dog adventure when equipping items, magical or otherwise, you are supposed to dress the dog, not the bun.

the bun is his clothing/armor

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Twenty Four posted:

Nice!

But what about accessories

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Manifisto

lol

vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

>make sure you're safe, look around for nazi hotdogs and/or nazi hotdog archaeologists

alnilam

Manifisto

okay so where the hotties at

if none are around, well, what are our surroundings like?

> look

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

>rename_hotdog Silver Weenie

His new hair looks mighty fine.

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

>make sure you're safe, look around for nazi hotdogs and/or nazi hotdog archaeologists

>Also check for any Hebrew Nationals who might be in need of sanctuary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

it's beautiful