Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Speaking of, I’m assuming we’ll probably get our first Season 6 trailer later this summer (I kind of want to see Lila’s new villain form/name honestly, something like “Chrysalis” might be pretty fitting)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Hard to know if we'll get a wave of ads / previews for Season 6 or it'll get announced one day at random. The film did numbers, but Disney may just focus on some new show instead.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm pretty excited for the new models/lighting, so I'm hyped for when they put out a trailer for season 6.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

PowerBeard posted:

Hard to know if we'll get a wave of ads / previews for Season 6 or it'll get announced one day at random. The film did numbers, but Disney may just focus on some new show instead.

I believe they’ve already announced it’s coming late this year but who knows (it would also be nice to get at least one season of this show where every episode is released in proper chronological order, Season 5 was actually doing pretty good for a while at first)

We do know they’ve updated the visual quality if nothing else

Larryb fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Apr 29, 2024

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Aren't you excited for Stormy Weather 3 : Now there's snow! as the first episode, which will spoil everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Speaking of, I am curious if Lila/Cerise/Whoever (and possibly whoever payed her a visit at the end of S5) will fall right into the same pattern Gabe did or do something a little different (I don’t believe for a second the show is going to fully get away from the MOTW format but Lila strikes me as more of a hands on kind of villain)

I assume this season will also go into what exactly this woman wants besides petty revenge/general chaos as the last one made it seem like there was a little more to her than being a simple con artist (my current theory is she’s an old sentimonster that slipped her chains and the flash at the end was her old master coming back to collect)

Larryb fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 29, 2024