Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Lamebot posted:

chop my dick off and install an orgasm electrode in my brain.

*spine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

if this is true do you think someone is going to eventually make a roboto what gives the perfect tug? are rubbies and sex slavery the next industry to be disrupted? (by those fuckin nerds in cali, not the feds)

It's unlikely this will ever happen in the current framework of our society because most people who aren't broken rear end billionaires or into very weird fetishes have the best orgasms from close emotional intimacy with actual human beings. Maybe like 4 or 5 generations from now when relationships and sex are so far removed from how we interact today, but definitely not in our lifetimes or anywhere near it.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

rear end in a top hat Rose posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

drat these guys are jammin’

Hey yo where the 60 dollar tug jobs at?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
talk to newt after the show

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

drat these guys are jammin’

Hey yo where the 60 dollar tug jobs at?

China, unless you want to traffick in humans I guess. If you do it there you're just a scumbag.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Crossposting from TFF:

Mr. Nice! posted:

So they brought up Kraft on two separate charges :lol:

His cases in Palm Beach County court are 2019MM2346 & 2348.

Because he has multiple charges and because of the nature of his charges, the odds of a deferred prosecution have decreased. He will still likely strike some sort of plea agreement instead.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
He got jerked off lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

He got jerked off lol

wait a minute... you're not talking about his little penis, i hope...

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Nooner posted:

He got jerked off lol

Lol

You said it, Nooner! :classiclol:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
He just plead not guilty i hope his defense is all like "uh no i didnt get the handy its impossible my old man weener doesnt even work anymore!!" And then he whips out his floppy lil old man weener and starts like helicoptering it lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
*bang bang* order in the court! mr kraft, restrain yourself!

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Nooner posted:

He just plead not guilty i hope his defense is all like "uh no i didnt get the handy its impossible my old man weener doesnt even work anymore!!" And then he whips out his floppy lil old man weener and starts like helicoptering it lol

I think I saw this episode of svu

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Ian Schefter said recently that he was never told the bigger name, just that there was one.

Also, the owner of the prostitution den is a Trump swamp creature and all three of them, Trump and Kraft and the madam watched the Super Bowl together,, because of course. The Miami Herald has the story.
https://twitter.com/DafnaLinzer/status/1104009927759200257

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article227186429.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Throw her rear end in prison, distribute her assets to the slave girls employees.