Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
welp got to the office yesterday and when I came out I had a flat :smithfrog: so go inside and drag out the air compressor and fill it back up and sure enough like a 3 inch gash on the interior sidewall. im not even sure how it happened, I don't recall hitting anything or my idiot light coming on. I felt lazy so just called my roadside assistance and had it towed, figured I might as well put new rubber on it so picked up a set of firehawk indy 500s they seem to ride pretty well so far, we shall see when they wear in.

Roman Rambo
Dec 21, 2009
Getting a flat is part of the Fiesta ST life. Whoever thought 205/40 was good choice is a sick gently caress.

Having said that, I have a Fiesta ST. Black. I like the car quite a bit, although it has already given me some issues. A/C blend door that I changed myself at 18k miles. Right now (21k miles) it is leaking fluid from the clutch master cylinder, into the through the firewall by the clutch pedal. That's next on the list of things to address for me.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
If you bought it from a dealer, your warranty should cover that.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I ended up replacing all 4 tires.

partycar is still awesome, but as i am currently unemployed will remain in working and unfucked condition until the point where i can gently caress with it

i did redo the front brakes though. nothing fancy i just apparently eat brakes in this car or maybe the weird brake vectoring thing.

*shrug* whatever front brake job took 20 min. back are still good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

sneakyfrog posted:

nothing big, just swapped the wheels for smaller ones so have a bit more sidewall for these lovely Michigan roads and swapped the tires for all seasons, as summer performance is just dumb up here cept 3 months a year