Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

you're not cool enough to chew hyperbubble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Captain Foo posted:

you're not cool enough to chew hyperbubble

powerful vc bait right there

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
tech bubble, surely

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

my work just cancelled business travel while I was about to board to go to a conf that had hand sanitizer to be given in delegate bags. Those are hard to find these days!

coolest swag I had was TheRealReal giving out webcam covers, and one conference also once gave out these pen that are actually screwdrivers with interchangeable bits + a flashlight and I still use mine for emergencies

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
one year i went to a vendor conference where the only official swag was vendor-branded bottle opener keychains

but the conference was in san francisco, where it is illegal for a patron to open they own beer. so they put out great big bins of bottle openers, but also have staff to open all the beers for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i love collecting business cards at a conference and then whenever i meet somebody i make sure to memorize the name and company thats on top of the pile I have in my pocket and then introduce myself as that person before giving them that card and then walking away

its a conference idgaf