Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

Me: So anyway, those are my feelings, Godot, and I'm sorry if this seems sudden but I just couldn't keep them inside any longer. I hope that even if you don't feel the same way we can still be friends.

Godot: ( • • • )

Left on Read by Godot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

No one likes waiting on hold for Godot. That’s why our customer support now starts with Godot Assist, a digital rep that answers your questions online (so you don’t have to wait on the line). And if you need more help, it’ll schedule you a call with a live Godot rep—usually within 30 minutes to an hour of your chat.

From “how much longer do I have to wait for Godot” to “why am I still waiting for Godot”, Godot Assist can help with just about anything related to your wait. And the best part is, Godot Assist is available 24/7 at godot.com/chat

Farecoal

There he go
Waiting for G0-T0 to give me the payment for the latest bounty

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
godot was like you wanna go and I was like bet and he said bet so I said alright, meet me at the park tomorrow at 2

it's 4 now, godot don't want none of this smoke

bet

FutonForensic

'bating for Godot. getting my rocks off to that hardcore tease

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
godot has arrived and has made his order already. i bring out a bottle of merlot, and pour him a generous glass

godot is a generous tipper

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

godot has arrived and has made his order already. i bring out a bottle of merlot, and pour him a generous glass

godot is a generous tipper

That's waiting on Godot, trap sprung!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
isn't waiting for godot and rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead p much the same deal? someone ripped someone off

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

isn't waiting for godot and rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead p much the same deal? someone ripped someone off

I've been trying to think of a rosecrans and gildenstern joke but couldn't. like maybe the shoehorned flinstones / jetsons crossover cartoon that happened but instead it's rosecrans and gildenstern toe to toe with vladimir and estragon, both pairs looking confusedly at the other, as their worlds collids

ty manifisto

Nosfereefer

byob broadway project spotted

alnilam

don't keep waiting for me to think of a good joke teehee

ty manifisto

Nosfereefer

lmbo

google THIS

ESTRAGON: If he doesn't show up in 15 minutes we're legally allowed to leave.

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

That's waiting on Godot, trap sprung!

Turns out Godot was right beneath them all along!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the real Godot was the the friends we made along the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Farecoal posted:

Waiting for G0-T0 to give me the payment for the latest bounty