Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

to finish up in the freaking bathroom, come on man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

In line behind Godot, mentally debating whether to hang myself as he stares at the menu and says, "Yeah, I'll have the ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

waiting for gal gadot

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

It's been nice and all waiting for Godot but I think Imma go tho.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Godot is my apparently constipated dog

Stoner Sloth

Waiting for Godot to hurry up and pass the joint. "Quit hogging that poo poo, man!"

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Robot Made of Meat

/me gets increasingly irritated as Godot argues with the checker about 4 different coupons he clearly doesn't have the correct merchandise to redeem, then writes a check without filling in any information at all ahead of time.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

/me seethes when Godot writes the check in French before translating it into English.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

we're all long finished with our appetizers except g who is reeeeally savoring that caesar salad, the server is hovering nearby clearly desperate to bring the entrees but god dammit g is going to enjoy every last morsel of crisp romaine cut into dainty pieces with fork and knife and endlessly crunch every last crouton and aaaaAAAAAAAAAH

ty nesamdoom!

Korean Boomhauer
godot: whats on the desert menu??

Farecoal

There he go
i understand he's a busy guy but how long can a trial go on??

wearing a lampshade

Godot on their phone playing words with friends on the only toilet in the men's room

lost my old email

godot transferring money onto his card at the checkout and then also refusing the assistant's help with packing BUT ALSO not beginning to pack until they have paid

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

godot brings their items to be rung up and then wanders back into the store to "just quickly go grab something." they begin to methodically browse the frozen goods

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

"i actually want to split this payment across two cards, cash and some (but not) all my winnings on this scratcher. sorry to be a pain"

google THIS

Godot just finished with a customer and I'm next in line here at the DMV, but he hasn't motioned me over yet. He's still looking down, endlessly shuffling papers around, and I'm honestly starting to suspect he's procrastinating for the sake of it.

google THIS

Godot dropped his keys in the pond and guess who got volunteered to take his shoes off and roll up his pant legs to go in after them? I'm getting really tired of doing this sort of thing, for Godot.

google THIS

Robot Made of Meat posted:

/me gets increasingly irritated as Godot argues with the checker about 4 different coupons he clearly doesn't have the correct merchandise to redeem, then writes a check without filling in any information at all ahead of time.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

/me seethes when Godot writes the check in French before translating it into English.

lost my old email posted:

godot brings their items to be rung up and then wanders back into the store to "just quickly go grab something." they begin to methodically browse the frozen goods

"i actually want to split this payment across two cards, cash and some (but not) all my winnings on this scratcher. sorry to be a pain"

All of this, plus his cart is basically full yet he has still decided to use the self check-out for some reason and every aspect of that process confuses him. I just need the attendant to come over and punch in his code to approve my alcohol purchase and I can be on my way. That's all I need.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

One of the cards is declined, so he tries another debit card, but he can't remember the PIN, even though he tries several different numbers. He then has to go out to his car to get his checkbook, but it isn't in his vehicle.

treasure bear

guess whos browsing the BYOB goldmine

it's godotthunder84

I hope he likes what he sees and his first post ever is here in BYOB, this evening

google THIS

treasure bear posted:

it's godotthunder84

I hope he likes what he sees and his first post ever is here in BYOB, this evening

Stoner Sloth

treasure bear posted:

it's godotthunder84

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

cda

by Hand Knit
Pozzo vapes now. It's canon.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
VLADIMIR: I'm swiping left on Tinder. I'm not even looking at their pictures. I'm just swiping left.

ESTRAGON: I'm swiping right.

VLADIMIR: I keep telling you to swipe left. You need to be discerning. Looking at Estragon's phone. Why is your profile picture so bad?

ESTRAGON: It's better than it was. It used to be a meme.

VLADIMIR: Was it the frog?

ESTRAGON: Yes.

VLADIMIR: Which one?

ESTRAGON: Vague gesture. Oh, you know.

Silence

ESTRAGON: My turn to use the charger. My batteries are low.

VLADIMIR: His batteries are low!

ESTRAGON: That's what I said.

VLADIMIR: His highness wishes to use the charger?

ESTRAGON: [indignant] It's my prerogative!

VLADIMIR: I hate to see it.

ESTRAGON: That's the tea.

VLADIMIR: It is.

ESTRAGON: You hate to see it.

VLADIMIR: I hate to see the tea.

ESTRAGON: You do.

Silence

ESTRAGON: Let's go.

VLADIMIR: We can't.

ESTRAGON: Why not?

VLADIMIR: This is the only place where there's wifi.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
ugh, more like Stopdot

Finger Prince

Yo let's just ditch him.

sb hermit

cda posted:

VLADIMIR: I'm swiping left on Tinder. I'm not even looking at their pictures. I'm just swiping left.

VLADIMIR: I keep telling you to swipe left. You need to be discerning. Looking at Estragon's phone. Why is your profile picture so bad?

Silence

Silence

sb hermit

VLADMIR: it's coming

ESTRAGON: what's coming? we have to get to the restaurant!

VLADMIR: Godot's coming, silver prius, plate ends with 66

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He said he would pay me back... that was seven days ago. I'm starting to think he doesn't even have a Venmo account.

sb hermit

el dorito posted:

VLADMIR: see, look here. he is still well within the eta

ESTRAGON: look at the map, he's circled that block twice! what is he doing?

cda

by Hand Knit

el dorito posted:

google THIS

el dorito posted:

alnilam

cda posted:

Silence

Silence

alnilam

el dorito posted:

google THIS

Music Theory posted:

Samuel L. Jackson: Welcome back, Godot.

I just wanted to take a moment to harken back to this classic post.

FutonForensic

Godot 2.0, he comes out on stage immediately all covered in wires and buttons n poo poo and making dialup mouth noises

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Godot is taking like 10 minutes on every turn and part of it has got to be that he goofs off on his phone and doesn't pay attention during other peoples' turns so he has to catch up on the game state

the box says 60-120 minutes but it's been almost 3 hours now

Finger Prince

Due to unusually high call volume, wait times for Godot are longer than usual.

google THIS

Me: So anyway, those are my feelings, Godot, and I'm sorry if this seems sudden but I just couldn't keep them inside any longer. I hope that even if you don't feel the same way we can still be friends.

Godot: ( • • • )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Finger Prince posted:

Due to unusually high call volume, wait times for Godot are longer than usual.