Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Binary Logic posted:

Baden ignored your warning. Although even if he'd taken Harry to the end he probably wouldn't have won.

And in other news, Luke was voted out in 4th place and ended up with more cash than the actual winner.

Basically the downside to the final 2 and why US Survivor mostly went away from it. Baden was the clear goat and either Harry or Pia was gonna win it. Also those last 2 challenges looked pretty drat brutal after almost 50 days of rice and coconut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Basically the downside to the final 2 and why US Survivor mostly went away from it. Baden was the clear goat and either Harry or Pia was gonna win it. Also those last 2 challenges looked pretty drat brutal after almost 50 days of rice and coconut.

It's not really that different in a F3 format; there have been very few close calls that I can recall - Cook Islands, China, Ghost Island, and I think One World (since Sabrina was apparently slated to win but Alicia did a lot of campaigning for Kim at Ponderosa). And really, in a F3 there's always just a third place goat, so the only difference in the F2 format is that maybe, sometimes, the goat wins the FIC instead so it's not a close race.

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan
Good season, I started by rooting for the athlete alliance, then I realized ET had no strategy.
I was initally against Luke and Dave, but was totally rooting for them towards the end.

Glad that Luke got the Fundraiser.

Elphiem fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Sep 21, 2019

Shemp the Stooge
Feb 23, 2001
I enjoyed the season. It could have been worse than Pia. I made chicken parm to watch the finale episode.