Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Not sure if it's actually got Dutch roots, but "stijl" is the Dutch word for "style", with roughly similar pronunciation.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Surprised you didn’t include the Isobe Cabaret Recruitment scene in this video. Oh well.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

achtungnight posted:

Surprised you didn’t include the Isobe Cabaret Recruitment scene in this video. Oh well.

...You know, I'm not sure I actually knew that was a thing. This was one of the last things I recorded, so its entirely possible I ended up avoiding that alleyway on my cleanup run.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
You ought to check that alley and maybe Kiryu’s real estate office street too if you’re willing to record more. Up to you of course.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

You're a monster for not posting the video on a Friday. :P

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I've got Lord of War in the recommendations to this. They're onto you Jobbo.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Some Goon posted:

I've got Lord of War in the recommendations to this. They're onto you Jobbo.

:ohdear:

You shall be greatly rewarded for the information, comrade.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

And that's it, this is the end of the LP! I have five more videos with the rest of the Hostess trainings uploaded, so I'll put those out over the course of next week, but those will be commentary-free, so for all intents and purposes, this is it, the final episode!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Thanks for the LP. I'd never actually seen a Yakuza game before. Closest I got was Nyakuza Metro DLC in A Hat in Time.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
drat it, now I want that Amon! ringtone.

Thanks for the LP. Appreciate the hard work. Please continue to post your LPs here if you can, my attention span can only keep up with so many websites at once. I’m subscribed to your YouTube channel but still...

See you on the Judgement thread!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Here's the hostess trainings for Yuki and Ai, commentary-free, as I stated before.

Also, I started a new LP yesterday! It's Xenoblade Chronicles on Switch!

LP Beach Thread
SA Thread

Doctor Derfux
Oct 25, 2020

Just got done finishing all remastered yakuza games. Anyone planning on play yakuza like a dragon?

Doctor Derfux
Oct 25, 2020

And also how do i get the yakuza 0 tag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

JeffTheAlcoholic posted:

Just got done finishing all remastered yakuza games. Anyone planning on play yakuza like a dragon?

I can answer this for both Chaos and myself.

Yes.