Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I'm in Tier A again, so twirl away bud. ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
In. I don't want to be in the Bad Tier, but I'm not going to evade my punishment.

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Best Buy security. You'll have to come with me sir.
soooo, if the forum explodes do we want to move to discord or reddit?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I just joined the SA Stadium discord, which seems fine. I think I'd prefer Discord to Reddit.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

darkspider42 posted:

soooo, if the forum explodes do we want to move to discord or reddit?

breadnroses.net is also an option

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Brownhat posted:

breadnroses.net is also an option

No. I went over there and quickly read the front page. Forums are on the way out and I am definitely not paying :10bux: for joining one in this decade.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Was wondering about that. Someone said that they were temporarily suspending the registration fee, but I registered last night and haven't seen anything come back since.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
there's apparently admins who can force it through quickly, but there's also a shitton of drama playing out with some of the BnR mods getting banned on SA today. I am extremely confused about all of it.

If we are going to move to Discord, is it worth just having a league exclusive server? It's not like a Discord server costs, right? And with 24 of us, I'm sure we're bigger than some of the offsites anyway

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Well, looks like the forum is saved

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

2020 - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3933059