Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Betrayal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Curse your sudden and inevitable betray Sinon!

Also, you know you can use Raptors in combat for more than just boarding enemy mission objectives? They can do rocket attacks, board, defend your ships/boost ECM. Assault Raptors even moreso. If you're goign to have to use a squadron anyways, might as well se ewhat else you can do with them.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

They finally give me a proper battlestar!

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Nice fighting! And well played. The loss of the Admiral hurts.. But, we have Battlestars!

Mighty Steed
Apr 16, 2005
Nice horsey
Game does a good job with the difficulty curve, when they were first introduced the Artemis and Minerva seemed overpowered compared to Cylons.

At this stage they both seem flimsy against what you're facing, especially the Artemis.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hmmm, Jupiter class battlestars.....

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Surprise your Adamant in that fleet has lasted this long. Guess no one cares enough to shoot at it.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

I make my final preparations for the attack on Marathon.

Mighty Steed
Apr 16, 2005
Nice horsey
Is there a missing video or footage between 51 and 52?

Still had a broken alliance mission to do at end of 51 and fewer Jupiter classes active.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

We round off Season one by jumping into Marathon and engaging the Cylon leadership head on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
So you were Win ME to thier DOSBox!

Well fought win commander.