Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

I'm gonna do some thread title cleanup. Gimme a shout if I make you sad in the process, or if you want a new title/subtitle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

I like what you've done.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

babyeatingpsychopath posted:

I like what you've done.

Thanks. IMO DIY only has project threads and topic megathreads, so there's not a lot of point in having the word "thread" or "megathread" in the title. The rest is just a bit of consistency.

I've tried to leave alone threads that are clearly belonging to an individual, people should express themselves however they like, though some (like yours) have become de facto community threads through age, size, etc, and are I think fair game for tidying.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Bad Munki posted:

Like a hundred fifty daffodil and tulip bulbs under the mulched bed my wife and I finished restoring this summer. She’s at work today so she won’t know until spring, if I can keep my trap shut.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

That will be very exciting Bad Munki!

Hoo boy was it ever!

That's just a small portion of it, that line of flowers is probably 60' long along the edge of the driveway.

I'm calling it a huge success. And next year, we should be looking at 2-3 times as many, as the bulbs start multiplying.

Bad Munki fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Apr 27, 2020