Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

"I need to buy some gas"

Steam Guy: Ah fuel is kind of like a drink for cars so its dispensed out of the soda fountain over there now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Steam guy putting anything in a can on the same shelf because he's an idiot who doesn't know how to figure out the category of things

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

SG: Ah let me tell you about this wine. It's from the Americas, and that could mean North or South America. It's got delicious fermented grapes in it, which means nothing. It kind of tastes like it might be sweet like candy, so its actually both a food and drink.

vanisher

SG: I work in sports

But what does he actually mean. Is he super into dancing? Is that a sport to him? Is he working in feudal japan where he jumps really high over enemies? These are all things he could be working in.

vanisher

"HELP IS ANYONE HERE A DOCTOR"

SG: STEP ASIDE I USED TO CATEGORIZE THE GENRE OF VIDEO GAMES ON STEAM

vanisher

thank you for reading my thread

nut

SG: *helping deliver a baby, smacks its butt like in the movies idk why they do it, and hands it to the mother* congratulations u've given birth to a beautiful walking simulator point and click

nut

a hot and smart w strong delts and butt woman: I loveyou SG, an dI will love you forever

SG: ah, i see, you are in anime with me

Finger Prince

Sg's partner: hey bb I'm feelin kinda kinky, wanna do some role play?
Sg: umm, sure? *goes to the garage and gets his fishing rod and waders out*

Macnult

vanisher posted:

"HELP IS ANYONE HERE A DOCTOR"

SG: STEP ASIDE I USED TO CATEGORIZE THE GENRE OF VIDEO GAMES ON STEAM

lol

vanisher posted:

thank you for reading my thread

this thread is good thanks for making it

Macnult

SG: while unfinished, we do offer this place as an “early access” zone until its completion.

construction worker: we do not. no one can come in here until it’s complete due to safety hazards and company standards

SG: look, i get this is your realm of expertise but in my neck of the woods we let the customer find that out after their purchase

nut

SG admires the venus de milo

SG admires the statue boobs: ah yes *writes anime on the placard below*

SG admires the lack of arms: ah yes *writes early access on the placard below*

Heather Papps

hello friend

Macnult posted:

SG: while unfinished, we do offer this place as an “early access” zone until its completion.

construction worker: we do not. no one can come in here until it’s complete due to safety hazards and company standards

SG: look, i get this is your realm of expertise but in my neck of the woods we let the customer find that out after their purchase

yes um i understand you want to "patch" and "upgrade" the valve headquarters but i am afraid, no, listen... no. stop. okay fine yes.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

bee eater posted:

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
"What do you feel like for dinner, Steam Guy?"
"Food or drink sounds good. Edible, with flavor and/or texture. Maybe something indie."

Heather Papps

hello friend

roomforthetuna posted:

"What do you feel like for dinner, Steam Guy?"
"Food or drink sounds good. Edible, with flavor and/or texture. Maybe something indie."

wow this kitty litter is very indie yum yum

Korean Boomhauer

bee eater posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yes I'm going to categorize this as horror

*Writes "horror" on the memo line of mortgage check*

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

Yes I'm going to categorize this as horror

*Writes "horror" on the memo line of mortgage check*

Heather Papps

hello friend

hmmmm i am hungry how about a banana>?

*notes survival horror on his pad of notes*

FICK how do these things work what the FRICK

*resident evil 19 gets a 1/10*

nut

SG at the altar reading his vows to his beloved: these last couple years have been amazing, Becky, this is the greatest walking simulator i--

the crowd: THUMBS DOWN (we have received this product for free)

google THIS

bee eater posted:

google THIS

Thanks to Google's new "SG" algorithm BYOB only comes up when you search for beer and you have to be 21 or older to view it.

roomforthetuna

Steam Guy for some reason believes that handing people food at the taco bell drive through window is a "puzzle platformer".

Heather Papps

hello friend

roomforthetuna posted:

Steam Guy for some reason believes that handing people food at the taco bell drive through window is a "puzzle platformer".

Steam Guy got in a fight with his coworker who thinks it is a belt scrolling rpg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

roomforthetuna posted:

Steam Guy upgrades crunchwrap supreme to "Dev access only"

Macnult

15 years together? wow, that is a long time. normally our return policy is 14 days with less than 2 hours spent, but i’ll see what we can do

vanisher

So uh, I dunno about that course. Its taught by Steam Guy. Look at the reviews, recent reviews are mostly positive but all reviews are mixed. It must get pretty difficult towards the end. Average playtime is insane.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hmmm, yes, well, it is technically a bulletin board system, so I guess BYOB is... a.... cork board?

No, BYOB is classified as a dry erase board.

Ah thanks boss.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*looking at a cheesecake for hours, a look of bewilderment and terror as he wipes the sweat from his brow*

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

*looking at a cheesecake for hours, a look of bewilderment and terror as he wipes the sweat from his brow*

"It's... Soup. In a bread bowl."

Heather Papps

hello friend

My brother in law is a Steam Guy and sometimes if he won't stop talking about anime I'll ask him if a hotdog is a sandwich and also, is a tomato just a big berry? Dude just goes into autism computation mode and sits silently for maybe like, 3 hours, before getting up and telling me that a hot dog is actually a casserole and tomatoes are actually small dogs.

google THIS

Gabe Newell swishes his tail gracefully as he heads for the surface. Once there, he starts taking the latest Steam Games out of his satchel. "Gabe!" says a goofy looking seagull. "How you doin', sweetie?"

Gabe smiles and adjusts his seashells. "Time to categorize!" he sings.

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

Finally just puts down "Strategy" because it's at least slightly correct in most cases.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Good afternoon, welcome to Active Green & Ross, how can I help you.

Yes, I need 4 donut simulators please, for my racing game.

Sir, we sell tires.

Yes, those!

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

Good afternoon, welcome to Active Green & Ross, how can I help you.

Yes, I need 4 donut simulators please, for my racing game.

Sir, we sell tires.

Yes, those!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

My Dinner with Andre [Dating Sim] [Psychological Thriller]