Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Hipster Luigi still wearing skinny jeans and loafers with no socks despite pushing 40, wears a plaid flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the top button buttoned despite not wearing a tie. He has an immaculately groomed beard that's showing some grey, and wears chunky plastic glasses. He's always available whenever Mario comes by and needs a player 2, because he's been working as a barista at an independent coffee shop/record store for so long now he basically is the manager and sets his own hours. Nobody knows how he can afford his lifestyle. Maybe it's the gold coins he collects while he's being player 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Also, cyborg gun arm

Heather Papps

hello friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Also, cyborg gun arm

why not two?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i mean if one is cool two is twice is cool

this makes sense in real life, yes?

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Heather Papps posted:

i mean if one is cool two is twice is cool

this makes sense in real life, yes?

worked for boobs and buttcheeks!

Escape From Noise

Toad works out and starts to get really shredded. He starts popping his shirt off all of the time and Mario and the gang have to sit him down and teach him about the sin of pride.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
The old

The NEW

nut

:stoke:

FutonForensic

what up Undertaker toad

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The old

The NEW

help i want to gently caress toad

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

help i want to gently caress toad

the cool new toad, not the old lame 1

nut

does taht mean the old one is single asking for a frien

Korean Boomhauer

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The old

The NEW

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The old

The NEW

Is that motherfucker wearing chaps?

vanisher

lmbo at the jealous toadette

Plant MONSTER.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Is that motherfucker wearing chaps?

Yes because think about it, what other kind of pants signifies "I am rugged and I will have sex later"

Plant MONSTER.

besides corduroys

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

mario should dab. basically as much as possible. floss a lil bit too. if hes feelin real frisky maybe whip and nae nae once or twice

Plant MONSTER.

We did Mario we did Peach we did Toad who is left?

OH!

Shy Guy!!!

nut

get this he's aloof not shy now

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

confident guy

Korean Boomhauer
his mask has a very handsome magazine model on it and also he can say swears now

Escape From Noise

Luigi has face tats and releases mixtapes on SoundCloud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

so we all agree birdo is already cool right? RIGHT?!?