Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

+10 points!!!

*New High Score*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

No gently caress that, don't eat worm infested vermin. :barf:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i went ten rounds with a squirrel once, hit him quite a few times but lost on points unfortunately

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjhBKDzKcE

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Turkey vultures eat them off the road here. So it’s just nature.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDa_cpgHWs

Not every cadet makes it through Squirrel boot camp

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
That squirrel will have buried nuts, which left unattended will grow into trees. I love nature

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Pickwick High posted:

That squirrel will have buried nuts, which left unattended will grow into trees. I love nature

In the human world, buried nuts left unattended grow into manifestos

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Pickwick High posted:

Most of them would have done that anyway because squirrels are dumb and can't remember where they buried them

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obHTruq0BCQ

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
They know.

They all know.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Mooseykins posted:

Couple weeks ago i ran over one on my way to work.

Went past the following day and it was pounded into the tarmac, flat as a pancake.

Squirrels are dumb.

the squirrel is dumb because it didn't move after you ran it over???

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Squirrels are not dumb, or at least not anymore so than people. The ones that sacrifice themselves to the road gods are usually either young and dumb or probably have something else wrong with them.

I used to catch the bus to work on a busy street with old orchards on either side. I'd watch squirrels get to the edge of the street, look both ways, then scamper across - they clearly understood traffic.

If you haven't watched them you should watch the Daylight Robbery documentaries - not only are squirrels excellent problem-solvers, but they learn from observing each other. You can find most of the content on Youtube with the search terms daylight+robbery+squirrels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Leaning out of the driver window of the SUV barreling down a tiny residential street, he draws his longbow. The squirrel will not escape, this time.