Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

was driving my lady to work and the furry little idiot ran out right in front of my car. i know theyre just kinda cute vermin and i actually kinda hate them for killing all my sunflowers this summer, but i still feel kinda bad about it.

a few weeks ago i was in my yard shooting a bow at a target and one of the idiots nearly ran into the path of an in flight arrow. missed it by like half a foot. i would have felt really bad about that one.

point is, squirrels are dumb as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

gypsys knew!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
OP I hope you shoot yourself in the face with your “tactical hunting bow”

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Squirrels suck, had some in my attic in 2017. gently caress them.

Literally, gently caress that dead squirrel, OP.

And then kill more.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Do it ironically posted:

OP I hope you shoot yourself in the face with your “tactical hunting bow”

It's a basic recurve that I shoot cardboard boxes with, but thanks jackass

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
that squirrel almost took an arrow to the knee

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
:rip:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LabyaMynora posted:

Literally, gently caress that dead squirrel, OP.

Literally gently caress the dead squirrel?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

In a couple more years you can just get a self-driving car that will automatically swerve to miss the squirrel and plow through a little old lady instead

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

r u ready to WALK posted:

In a couple more years you can just get a self-driving car that will automatically swerve to miss the squirrel and plow through a little old lady instead

A fair trade

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

beanieson posted:

Literally gently caress the dead squirrel?

LITERALLY - gently caress that dead squirrel. I mean it.

I want the OP to get a murderboner for squirrels. I want him to become the Jeffrey Dahmer of squirrels. I want him to kill squirrels, gently caress their corpses, and then eat them. And then do it again, over and over, until there are no squirrels left.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

r u ready to WALK posted:

Man, gently caress those boomers.

(not literally)

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I've hit a squirrel with my car before too. Saw it motionless in my rearview. But when I returned like 20 minutes later it was gone. So either it was just stunned and ran away or one of my neighbours had squirrel for dinner that night

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

My squirrels actually planted sunflower seeds from my birdfeeder everywhere this spring. Every potted plant and flowerbed within 100 yards of the feeder was full of sunflowers. Thanks, cute little idiots.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Roundup Ready posted:

was driving my lady to work and the furry little idiot ran out right in front of my car. i know theyre just kinda cute vermin and i actually kinda hate them for killing all my sunflowers this summer, but i still feel kinda bad about it.

point is, squirrels are dumb as hell

When I was in high school, a friend was driving their car at about 40 mph after dark, and a cat ran out into the road. They swerved too sharply, missed the cat but then they over corrected and we ended up in the ditch, upside down facing the other way. Better the squirrel than your car I guess? I'd swerve to avoid a pig or something larger, but if it's a bunny and I'm driving down the road at highway speeds, I'll attempt to dodge it if possible, but it's not worth wrecking a car over.

The accident was kind of rad actually though

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
May god have mercy on your soul for killing one of his sacred creatures. And god have mercy on all the cheerleading going on itt.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Squirrels are cool little guys, you shouldn't wantonly murder them just because you technically have the right of way, OP.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Squirrels do not fear death and according to squirrel folklore that lil guy is in squirrelhalla now eating birdseed w/ his ancestors.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Broken Machine posted:

Better the squirrel than your car I guess?

You might think this is reasonable but the rest of them will always know what you did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXsVKJpTQDk

You will never find peace

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

yeah well there's a gopher that's loving with my entire life right now and also taunting me like in Caddyshack

Mooseykins
Aug 9, 2013

Triangle tits and an annoying sex voice?

Fuuuuck youuuuu sluuuut!

Away all Goats posted:

I've hit a squirrel with my car before too. Saw it motionless in my rearview. But when I returned like 20 minutes later it was gone. So either it was just stunned and ran away or one of my neighbours had squirrel for dinner that night

Couple weeks ago i ran over one on my way to work.

Went past the following day and it was pounded into the tarmac, flat as a pancake.

Squirrels are dumb.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You ever shoot over your fence and hit your neighbor?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I am not a bowcop I promise

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I haven't hit one in a while, but the idiot little suicidal maniacs sure to love to push their luck.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i WAS DRIVING LIKE 30 MPH once and a small bird flew in front of my car straight on. Instead of getting run over I watched as this bird did a 180 horizontally in midair and flew away unharmed.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Tom Gorman posted:

yeah well there's a gopher that's loving with my entire life right now and also taunting me like in Caddyshack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlLEZdplSmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n-AXKEdPUg

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

eh I don't wanna use traps. i'll do it the natural way and just release a bunch of stuff in my backyard that eats gophers. venomous snakes or something.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Did you get its nuts?

cnut
May 3, 2016

I call squirrels "tree rats".

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I ran over one a month or two ago, even after braking and swerving to try avoiding it. It's weird how you could feel the crunch through the car's frame.

I looked down from my balcony to see if it was still there an hour later and it was on someone else's balcony. I guess some crows had some fun with it before chowing down, but that musta sucked for whoever's apartment that is.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

In high school my girlfriend had a former highway patrol cat as her first car. One of those late 80's Crown Victorias with a hood the size of a football field.

We're driving one day under this huge oak tree and BAM, loving squirrel kamikazes right onto the middle of the hood from like 40 feet. Ever since I figure the little bastards want to die.

Also, I hit a groundhog last winter at like 50 mph. I'd never seem one before so I stopped. Little fella just shook his head for a minute and scrambled off into the ditch. Hard as gently caress he was.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
After years of searching I finally found a brand of squirrel-proof birdfeeder that actually lives up to its claims. Fuzzy little bastards now leave the feeders alone now that they've been thwarted.

Take that, you birdfeeder-ruining assholes.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

This type of all-steel feeder that snaps shut with too much weight on the perch has totally solved all my squirrel problems, and it keeps the pigeons and grackles away as well. I've got one with an adjustable counterweight though.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
https://www.amazon.com/Squirrel-Bus...69096129&sr=8-1

The squirrel buster hangs out on a greased pole, so they have to do a shimmying jump to even get on it, and then their own weight shuts the seed ports. The furry little shits are left waiting around on the ground, hoping that the birds will occasionally feel generous and drop detritus on them.

As it should be.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
In case you do hit one with an arrow now you won't have to let it go to waste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqo_GbzCjmg

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

earlier this summer I was sitting out on the balcony watching the squirrels go around their squirrel business up in the trees. Sometimes you can see them curl up in the joint between two of the bigger branches and chill out for a while. Squirrels are pretty dang cool imo.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I’m the squirrel that dashes left then right then left as my 4K lb suv approaches at speeds he can not attain

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Debunk This! posted:

earlier this summer I was sitting out on the balcony watching the squirrels go around their squirrel business up in the trees.

You know what pairs on good a summer day while squirrel watching? A nice squirrel melt
:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

After years of searching I finally found a brand of squirrel-proof birdfeeder that actually lives up to its claims. Fuzzy little bastards now leave the feeders alone now that they've been thwarted.

Take that, you birdfeeder-ruining assholes.

Just mix hot sauce and water in a spray bottle. Birds aren't bothered by capsaicin, but squirrels loving hate it