Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AKZ posted:

Please do a certified laboratory bacteria test at your residence and stay safe!

Time to bust out the ol' Lamotte kit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

jesus loving christ op why dont you poo poo in the pee toilet

im actually unreasonably mad about that

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

HardDiskD posted:

jesus loving christ op why dont you poo poo in the pee toilet

im actually unreasonably mad about that

It's utterly baffling

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:mad:I WON'T DO IT:mad:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Do you have a dog?

Poop in the yard. Dog eats poop. Bing bong problem solved, so easy.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Do you have a dog?

Poop in the yard. Dog eats poop. Bing bong problem solved, so easy.

I don't have a dog but there are a lot of black bears that are kind of like dogs I guess. Would they eat my poo?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Literally A Person posted:

I don't have a dog but there are a lot of black bears that are kind of like dogs I guess. Would they eat my poo?

Yeah but now you’ve showed them where they can get an easy meal.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

So if you sit down and have to both poop and pee, and you pee first, you flush before pooping?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

`Nemesis posted:

So if you sit down and have to both poop and pee, and you pee first, you flush before pooping?

This is not a matter of logic!!!

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.
A True Goon would simply poo poo his pants.

GB2Fark

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Just get one of those big water tanks in a cage if you're rural, they're a few hundred bucks and rated for drinking water or whatever, hold several hundred gallons

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-4420/IBC-Tanks/IBC-Tank-330-Gallon

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

shovelbum posted:

Just get one of those big water tanks in a cage if you're rural, they're a few hundred bucks and rated for drinking water or whatever, hold several hundred gallons

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-4420/IBC-Tanks/IBC-Tank-330-Gallon

But then you have to climb to the top with your bowels already bursting.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

All of my buckets are already filled with poo. Not my poo. Other poo.

Seriously though haven't you got a gallon jug filled with water that you keep in a closet for just this moment? That's all you need to flush a toilet. I mean, not like everyone needs that in their bathroom, but you have a special situation that you can reasonably predict will happen every so often.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Next time you see a black bear, go outside and poop then see if it eats it. The bear will not attack you while you're pooping, this is an unwritten law of the animal kingdom.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Burt Sexual posted:

Tyvm for saving this planet, and pooing minimally as well.

I’ve had a nightmare septic system before. Ended up around $40k before it ended. The DNR got...involved. It was the builders fault but he skated out of state, so burt ate poo poo.

why would you eat the poo poo just bury it next time, cripes!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

i am harry posted:

Seriously though haven't you got a gallon jug filled with water that you keep in a closet for just this moment? That's all you need to flush a toilet. I mean, not like everyone needs that in their bathroom, but you have a special situation that you can reasonably predict will happen every so often.

You have to understand that all LAP is willing to do about this situation is bitch at us about it once a month. Actually solving the problem would require some sort of effort.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
I too think u shoulda poo poo in a hole op, rather than walk around all day plugged up with your own turds. Boy scouts can do it, and they're literal children. Are you lower than a child, OP?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Time to bust out the ol' Lamotte kit.

You know in the grand scheme of things I'm just happy when people aren't telling me that drinking their own straight pipe effluent is fine and makes their coffee taste better.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

does a bear eat a poo poo in the woods?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

i am harry posted:

I do have a few gallon jugs, luckily this time I was able to squeeze the last flush out of my terlet before wasting it on a pee.

Mozi posted:

does a bear eat a poo poo in the woods?

THAT'S WHAT I'M ASKING!!?? :mad:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

hey op i had a nice poo poo and piss at the same time this morning and it only took one flush to clean :smugdog:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Sunswipe posted:

You have to understand that all LAP is willing to do about this situation is bitch at us about it once a month. Actually solving the problem would require some sort of effort.

I for one appreciate his dedication to providing us with solid entertainment. And that's why I've nominated forums user Literally A Person for this year's Goon In A Hole award

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Captain Hygiene posted:

I for one appreciate his dedication to providing us with solid entertainment. And that's why I've nominated forums user Literally A Person for this year's Goon In A Hole award

PLEASE I AM IN THIS HOLE!!! CAN SOMEONE SEND ME A SHOVEL?! I'M PRETTY SURE I NEED TO DIG TO GET OUT!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
UPDATE!!!!

Found the leaky water line. Sadly it is beyond my abilities to fix so I have to wait for the wife to get home. She's one of the best tradeswomen I know and is especially good at plumbing so now that I've excavated the repair is on her.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

OP did you ever poo poo in the woods because let me tell you, as another well-having person, I'm not loving waiting around for the plumbing like you do if we're out of water. There's a whole wide world out there and plenty of bushes.

And copperheads.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

OP did you ever poo poo in the woods because let me tell you, as another well-having person, I'm not loving waiting around for the plumbing like you do if we're out of water. There's a whole wide world out there and plenty of bushes.

And copperheads.

No, this time I saved up the last flush so I was able to comfortably poo on the terlet.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

I for one appreciate his dedication to providing us with solid entertainment.

i see what you did there

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

PLEASE I AM IN THIS HOLE!!! CAN SOMEONE SEND ME A SHOVEL?! I'M PRETTY SURE I NEED TO DIG TO GET OUT!

Just keep pooping in the hole until you fill up the hole with poop and then you can just walk out of the poop hole.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

HardDiskD posted:

i see what you did there

That was just a hopeful guess

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bump

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:lol:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

How's the toilet situation these days LAG? Or do ghosts even need to poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Captain DIEgiene posted:

How's the toilet situation these days LAG? Or do ghosts even need to poo?

We got a new water commissioner who just happens to be married to our water system's plumber. The outages have slowed to about once every 3 months. I like it. A lot.