Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

I propose we expand our gun pile into a fully fledged game: find the loaded HK G36 5.56 x 45mm NATO in a 5 meter tall pile of randomly selected loaded assault rifles!!

Winner gets to keep one gun from the pile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am so excited for the bullet/shell potluck

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Heather Papps posted:

i am so excited for the bullet/shell potluck

Are we going to play bullet hell games? I can bring a bartop MAME cab. Well more I can build one it doesn't exist yet but how expensive can a tiny monitor and some wood be to house my existing RaspberryPi?

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

i think we have a different idea of bullet hell but yes bring a "maim" cabinet i guess?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

I propose we expand our gun pile into a fully fledged game: find the loaded HK G36 5.56 x 45mm NATO in a 5 meter tall pile of randomly selected loaded assault rifles!!

Winner gets to keep one gun from the pile.

*fires off a shot from my ar15 as a means of voting "yes"*

Goons Are Gifts

pixaal posted:

Are we going to play bullet hell games?

BYOB Ikaruga will be amazing, I need a series of blue and red LEDs for my truck, a very long straight field free of obstacles, two filled Walmart storages of bullets and roughly 4500 vehicles loaded with C4 that automatically triggers when hit with the red or blue LED light.

Escape From Noise

Just flexin' my guns. They are just poppin' the heck off! drat!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**finishes up putting all the dirty guns into the dishwasher**

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

**finishes up putting all the dirty guns into the dishwasher**

okay but you know my special gun is hand wash only!!!!

Escape From Noise

I've removed the safety on all of my guns so nobody will EVER get the drop on me!

death sext

i took all the discarded safeties and added them to my gun. you fool. now i sit comfortably in my fortress of impenetrable gun responsibility

Escape From Noise

death sext posted:

i took all the discarded safeties and added them to my gun. you fool. now i sit comfortably in my fortress of impenetrable gun responsibility

"Noooooooooooooooooooo!," I shout while shooting recklessly, with no limits into the heavens.

pixaal

Turns out ammo was a a safety you can remove the need for it and just keep firing. Always wondered how they never seem to run out of bullets in movies.

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

Turns out ammo was a a safety you can remove the need for it and just keep firing. Always wondered how they never seem to run out of bullets in movies.

It is called movie magic.

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah i put all my points in to gunwizardry so i get a bunch of really useful cantrips

pixaal

So do you like enchant your bullets with fireball? You like shoot them and after the bullet penetrates the target the fireball goes off causing a massive explosion?

sig by owlhawk911

Finger Prince

What's that you've got there? A FiveseveN? Cute, but it's no SixninE.

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

So do you like enchant your bullets with fireball? You like shoot them and after the bullet penetrates the target the fireball goes off causing a massive explosion?

i mean i could but it's p resource intensive, mostly i just cast shellaleigh and smash dudes with the wooden stock to deal magic damage.

pixaal

Okay cool so if the robots come to the BYOB Weapon Safety BBQ you can fend them off with lightning cool, they hate lighting magic!

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

Okay cool so if the robots come to the BYOB Weapon Safety BBQ you can fend them off with lightning cool, they hate lighting magic!

IF the roof is high enough, or i have a day to read some guns n ammo and a grimoire or two

nut

*starts calling it ammah instead of ammo and hopes u all kind of just accept it as my thing*

Heather Papps

hello friend

no one has said anything bout me callin' bullets "gun food"

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

no one has said anything bout me callin' bullets "gun food"

No, the full cartridge is gun food. Bullets are gun poop.

google THIS

Specifically, an assembled cartridge is soup in a bread bowl, but that goes without saying. And casings are, uh...gun pee...

pixaal

so bullets are a type of ghost?

sig by owlhawk911

death sext

i know everything about gun safety but nothing about ghost safety!

what do we do?#

nut

pixaal posted:

so bullets are a type of ghost?

haha yeah a real spooky ammah *looks around expectantly*

Escape From Noise

I'm making bullet time!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have a 69 caliber gun that shoots 420 rounds per minute

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

haha yeah a real spooky ammah *looks around expectantly*

lol that rules

Heather Papps

hello friend

a shell casing is gun foods skellington, btw

Heather Papps

hello friend

the powder charge is it's life force, or "soul"

google THIS

Spying a pack of wild bullets, I carefully creep up and chuck a deer carcass at them, saying a prayer as their spirits return to the earth and thanking them for providing food for my gun.

Heather Papps

hello friend

The five parts of the bullet were the Ren, the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib.

The Ren was the name given to a bullet at manufactoring.

The Sheut was the bullets's smoke trail or silhouette. the smoke from the barrel, somehow, contained part of the essence of the bullet.

The Ib was a metaphysical heart and it is the focus of emotion, thought, will and intention. They understood it as the seat for the soul. this is the powder.

The Ba was the specific projectile type. Everything that makes a bullet unique.

The Ka was the vital fire or spark, that distinguishes living bullets from dead (warm vs. cold).

pixaal

Bullet Bill just wants to soar the sky forever. Do not intrude on his path

sig by owlhawk911

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The bullet is what does the real work. The gun is there to support the bullet and help it on its way.

google THIS

You don't actually need a gun to shoot a bullet, but Big Gun has done a good job marketing itself as an indispensable bullet accessory.

nut

i shoot the enter button everytime i post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy

poverty goat posted:

Please remember that the bong is fragile, and full of bong water. DO NOT use it as a weapon in the living room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5asohoiR6E

slumpy