Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/C71Marie/status/1185588436822056964?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

Please remember that the bong is fragile, and full of bong water. DO NOT use it as a weapon in the living room.

Heather Papps

hello friend

it may be very funny to throw pokeballs at people but it hurts, at the very least, their feelings

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

how are people so bad at guns put that poo poo to your shoulder it's so easy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
old byob = weed

new byob = guns, loving tons and tons of big loving guns

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

love this picture from this summers yobcon '19. i don't want to dox anyone so i won't say who is who but everyone in that pic is a long time byob poster

:love:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Luvcow posted:

love this picture from this summers yobcon '19. i don't want to dox anyone so i won't say who is who but everyone in that pic is a long time byob poster

don't doxxxxxxxxxxxxxx me plz tia

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

I’m just off camera trying to not suck up any of the glory

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Heather Papps posted:

don't doxxxxxxxxxxxxxx me plz tia

just want to say i loved the fact you drove a tank all the way to texas for yobcon '19. when we blew up alnilam's car on the last night that was the time of my life!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

this was before we rained fiery death on the car from across the field

Goons Are Gifts

Jesus I really did lose some weight

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

this was before we rained fiery death on the car from across the field

Hope you had proper musical accompaniment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbvmWGRgF_E

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

just want to say i loved the fact you drove a tank all the way to texas for yobcon '19. when we blew up alnilam's car on the last night that was the time of my life!

haha good times. thankfully as a something awful moderator i have a great comprehensive insurance package

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
\

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

Jesus I really did lose some weight

shooting shitloads of guns will burn calories! so much fun just blowing the gently caress out of those watermelon targets with you this summer!

alnilam posted:

haha good times. thankfully as a something awful moderator i have a great comprehensive insurance package

yeah I'm really sorry about your fingers, I'm really happy your insurance covered the prosthetics and once again I'd like to apologize for forgetting my gun was loaded

:ohdear:

Heather Papps posted:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
\

yeah he let all of us take turns driving it and crushing stuff and just blowing the gently caress up poo poo from nature all week! I've been informed we are never welcome back there but it's ok we always pick a new spot for yobcon

Goons Are Gifts

Can't wait for our upcoming November shooting barrage festival, the rocket launcher guy was brutal last year but rumors mentioned that this year there will be planes involved??

Heather Papps

hello friend

i got a deal on a bunch of obsolete US army drones. i filled them with apples so when we blow them out of the sky we can have a nice roasted apple treat!

nut

im doing the cool cadets thing where they flip the guns and spin the guns but with a real gun and not some wooden practice thing

google THIS

Just a quick PSA for the next meetup: if you screw something up, please just say "Oh poo poo." We don't need another euphemism-related incident.

Escape From Noise

What kind of terrain is it going to be this time? I want to make sure that I bring the proper camo and tactical goods.

nut

to go full circle, i take my powerful guns and sometimes use them for non gun things like a walking cane or to manipulate my porcelain figurines on the higher shelves its kind of like a byob thread in real life that i just participate in alone in my house this is the first time i've told anyone about this

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

to go full circle, i take my powerful guns and sometimes use them for non gun things like a walking cane or to manipulate my porcelain figurines on the higher shelves its kind of like a byob thread in real life that i just participate in alone in my house this is the first time i've told anyone about this

Using my injection knife to carbonate my drinks.

death sext

I write each of my posts with dual Konami Justifiers. I pretend The screen is the drug dealers stage from lethal enforcers and I always choose to continue

Korean Boomhauer
im the guy who stood in the corner making the different doom guy faces in the mirror the whole time

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lol 308

The rifle number

30-06 lmao

nut

hun, can the guys come over tonight and play gun pile its where we throw all of our guns in a pile on the floor

Heather Papps

hello friend

let's play pick up gun! it's a lot like gun pile we have to try and get our guns back without any of them firing or getting bumped and knocking the sights offa alignment!

nut

Heather Papps posted:

let's play pick up gun! it's a lot like gun pile we have to try and get our guns back without any of them firing or getting bumped and knocking the sights offa alignment!

*picks up one gun but a bunch of the others come with it*

big boss hoss gun man: you know the nacho rules, they all count as one now

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Lol 308

The rifle number

30-06 lmao

1911 hahaha

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

poverty goat posted:

Please remember that the bong is fragile, and full of bong water. DO NOT use it as a weapon in the living room.

Spilling the water on carpet should be a war crime.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Butane Torch safety:

Always face the butane torch away from your face, you may want to invest in a remote thermometer to make sure the surface temperature is in a good range before applying material and make sure it is fully cooled before touching.

Remember torches are an open flame always be mindful of how large the flash is going to get you do not want to light anything on fire or melt anything.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

Spilling the water on carpet should be a war crime.

Having carpeting should be punishable by death.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

my carpet with roads and a city on it for driving my hotwheels on would like to speak with you SWR

google THIS

pixaal posted:

you do not want to light anything on fire or melt anything.

Well what the hell is it for then?!

pixaal

google THIS posted:

Well what the hell is it for then?!

Heating up your nail what else do you use a torch for?

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

Following last year's very unfortunate mixup, we will NOT be having a paintball tournament this year.

ty manifisto

pixaal

alnilam posted:

Following last year's very unfortunate mixup, we will NOT be having a paintball tournament this year.

Hey! The gun WAS painted, it was hot pink!

sig by owlhawk911

Addamere

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heather Papps posted:

it may be very funny to throw pokeballs at people but it hurts, at the very least, their feelings

That you would consider me fit to battle for your honour and whim in cage matches at the very least makes me question the flavour of our friendship.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Addamere posted:

That you would consider me fit to battle for your honour and whim in cage matches at the very least makes me question the flavour of our friendship.

spicy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

hun, can the guys come over tonight and play gun pile its where we throw all of our guns in a pile on the floor

gun pile is so much fun, loved seeing the gun pile junior games this year and lmfao when that baby accidentally fired the shotgun and put a bunch of holes in one of the kegs

good times